+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignore feature.

Ignore feature.

It's satisfactory, but could be improved

I suppose it's handy to be able to see the person you're ignoring in quoted posts, you can check if their behaviour warrants a rethink and subsequently being unblocked.

What really would cut all the crap though is either

A - Mutual Block - If 2 posters have one another on ignore they become completely invisible to one another, you cannot see one another's posts or threads.

B - Block - As basic as it says on the tin. You won't see posts by this person or threads started by them.

I think in some cases the options available would help.

Someone may want to ignore me, that works for them, but I'm happy reading their input, so I don't ignore them.

Definitely need a block option.

Re: Ignore feature.

Seriously? There is no way you have anyone on ignore...it would be counterintuitive to your ‘look at me, look at me’ behaviour. Grow up ffs

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Seriously? There is no way you have anyone on ignore...it would be counterintuitive to your ‘look at me, look at me’ behaviour. Grow up ffs
    He has me on ignore he loves telling me about it

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He has me on ignore he loves telling me about it
    Ironically, he’s the only one I have on ignore, and only the 2nd ever in 20 yrs.....

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I think we could consider a self ignore option

Lots of possibilities there

International

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    I think we could consider a self ignore option

Lots of possibilities there
    The trouble with that is that everyone would ignore it

I've only got JR Hartley on ignore because I find him a bit of a try hard, but his posts come up when they've been quoted anyway

Think how I feel I've got Sludge on ignore but I somehow see his posts about curry and geriatric poontang

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've only got JR Hartley on ignore because I find him a bit of a try hard, but his posts come up when they've been quoted anyway
    Well that makes a change from you following me around on here and the Colonels board.

Ironically, both yourself and Dembe have me on ignore, but are 3rd and 4th on the last 10 visitors to my profile

I have no idea what you just said and I have no intention of clicking view post

NOBODY QUOTE HIM

I have no idea what you just said and I have no intention of clicking view post

NOBODY QUOTE HIM
    Of course you didnt

I had Heisenberg on ignore for a week after he forgot to take his meds, but I took him off as soon as he calmed down a bit

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's satisfactory, but could be improved

I suppose it's handy to be able to see the person you're ignoring in quoted posts, you can check if their behaviour warrants a rethink and subsequently being unblocked.

What really would cut all the crap though is either

A - Mutual Block - If 2 posters have one another on ignore they become completely invisible to one another, you cannot see one another's posts or threads.

B - Block - As basic as it says on the tin. You won't see posts by this person or threads started by them.

I think in some cases the options available would help.

Someone may want to ignore me, that works for them, but I'm happy reading their input, so I don't ignore them.

Definitely need a block option.
    For those who can't see the original post

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I'm actually quite a fan of delmbox, really nice guy and I'm greatly upset he has me on ignore.
    Worth reading imo

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Worth reading imo
    Well now I just feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I had Heisenberg on ignore for a week after he forgot to take his meds, but I took him off as soon as he calmed down a bit

I love everyone , hopefully I'm hated

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Board suggestion.

Still, there can't be too many Welsh people from Cardiff with Jamaican grandparents/great grandparents or whatever it is. I still reckon I know you 🙈

Good thing is you always if ore me when I mention this, so at least now you'll leave me be.

I'm sure Mike can check who does and doesn't have posters on ignore, but back to the thread, I think it would be a productive addition.

This is one of the points, it's pointless to have people in ignore then be able to see their posts when they are quoted, it's tempting to then argue back, people whinge about the arguing on here..look at the idiot that was first to reply to me. Doesn't read my posts, skips past them, then tells me he takes pity on me, blokes a bad bad liar, would be handy for him to be able to ignore me and not see me to help with his mental state.

Then there's goats, who keeps telling me he has me on ignore, but never ignores me.

Think what you like, it’s a free world. All I saw was the thread title which I felt was ironic as I ignore your drivel. On this occasion I clicked the view post function, read the drivel and seems I’m not alone......enjoy your life

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gluey pretended to have me on ignore and responded every time I posted

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Think what you like, it’s a free world. All I saw was the thread title which I felt was ironic as I ignore your drivel. On this occasion I clicked the view post function, read the drivel and seems I’m not alone......enjoy your life
    Whatever you say, sad old man that's taken the internet too seriously and is still pouting because I was nasty 477362 days ago, whatever you say.

If you don't want to see the board go downhill like you and your little army keep saying, then don't deteriorate threads and leave them open to discussion by others that may want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Gluey pretended to have me on ignore and responded every time I posted
    Too many grudges on here mun, I'm not arsed you done me on a thread last time we spoke yet many can't let it go from one thread to another, oh look, another good point I've made.

i have nobody on ignore.
    I'd like to ignore sludge ...but now and again he gets it totally wrong about music,women, football,food, generally anything and i enjoy a good laugh

Sludge is portraying himself as some kind of curry guru today. I know him well enough to understand the only subjects he can speak of with authority is the mating habits of the common scrubber and the products sold in Ann Summers' Queen Street shop, specifically what's available along its blow-up doll aisle.

What a stinker that fella is!