+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SNP

SNP

See they voted today to go for another independence ballot this yr, but Boris is firmly against it. Looks like this will be the next episode in the will they won’t they political circus., now that Brexit is off the radar.
    I wonder if the jock ballot became a UK ballot, if they’d get their wish. Surely plenty of Welsh English and Irish voters would vote for the SNP, with the attitude of “ok Fu*k off then, if that’s what you want “😁

Re: SNP

“Brexit is off the radar”....
    Heeheeheeheeheehohohohoho...
    “Off the radar”, you say.
    I think you’ll find that the Brexit asteroid hasn’t even landed yet.

How many times do you need a referendum before you accept the result?

I understand they will claim brexit has moved the goalposts.

I'd let them have it, when they lose again maybe it would be enough to get Nicola Sturgeon away from national media for a while.

Personally, the political climate in the UK has changed so drastically, and not representative of Scotland's wishes, that I don't see why they should be denied the right to vote again. But that should be it then, if they don't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    “Brexit is off the radar”....
    Heeheeheeheeheehohohohoho...
    “Off the radar”, you say.
    I think you’ll find that the Brexit asteroid hasn’t even landed yet.
    Once Boris got his landslide victory, the whole country realised that leaving was a shoe in.
    There’s hardly been any media coverage since.
    Ok. We officially leave tomorrow evening, and it will come to the fore again for a while, but the coming battle between Sturgeon and Johnson will be all the rage.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Once Boris got his landslide victory, the whole country realised that leaving was a shoe in.
    There’s hardly been any media coverage since.
    Ok. We officially leave tomorrow evening, and it will come to the fore again for a while, but the coming battle between Sturgeon and Johnson will be all the rage.
    I think he means that the negotiations will start, that's what hasn't landed yet.

And when we don't negotiate successfully by the end of the year and the UK leaves with no deal, that's when it will start to be felt.

See they voted today to go for another independence ballot this yr, but Boris is firmly against it. Looks like this will be the next episode in the will they won’t they political circus., now that Brexit is off the radar.
    I wonder if the jock ballot became a UK ballot, if they’d get their wish. Surely plenty of Welsh English and Irish voters would vote for the SNP, with the attitude of “ok Fu*k off then, if that’s what you want “😁
    I'd vote for them to go ,just fed up with there moaning and groaning, their leaders now and previous just make my teeth grate.

I wonder if the jock ballot became a UK ballot, if they’d get their wish. Surely plenty of Welsh English and Irish voters would vote for the SNP, with the attitude of “ok Fu*k off then, if that’s what you want “��
    Almost like circumstances have changed considerably since 2014...