+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players autographs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Players autographs

Thats a nice idea.

When I was a kid I used to write to footballers and ask them to send me their autographs. Pretty much all of them did. No idea if that still works when people sell stuff like that on ebay now but if you include a stamped return envelope it makes it a 30 second job for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Thats a nice idea.

When I was a kid I used to write to footballers and ask them to send me their autographs.
    Me too. It was always one-way traffic though - they never wrote to me asking for mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Thats a nice idea.

When I was a kid I used to write to footballers and ask them to send me their autographs. Pretty much all of them did. No idea if that still works when people sell stuff like that on ebay now but if you include a stamped return envelope it makes it a 30 second job for someone.
    I have an incredible collection of Coronation Street and TVam autographs in the loft from when I used to write asking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I have an incredible collection of Coronation Street and TVam autographs in the loft from when I used to write asking for them.
    Incredible? Hardly. Because I believe you.