+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fans compensated for mental anguish at football match.

Fans compensated for mental anguish at football match.

"A South Korean court has told a local match organiser to compensate two fans after Cristiano Ronaldo did not play in a Juventus friendly as advertised. Fans were told the Portugal forward would play at least 45 minutes against a K-League all-star team last July, but he did not come off the bench. Organisers The Fasta have been ordered to pay 371,000 won (£240) to two fans. The award includes 300,000 won (£194) for "mental anguish" caused.

City when claiming that to pay out £15m to Nantes would bankrupt the club obviously have a war chest with just this sort of claim in mind, after what we were put through last season.

As a season ticket holder, I'm getting my claim for £1.4m in early . I'm using Duncan Lewis, Cardiff mental anguish experts - https://www.duncanlewis.co.uk/mentalhealth.html .

Re: Fans compensated for mental anguish at football match.

Like many others I was at the Blackpool PO Final and still wake up in a cold sweat when I hear the words Jones is bringing on Etuhu for Bothroyd in my nightmares

How much am I going to get

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Like many others I was at the Blackpool PO Final and still wake up in a cold sweat when I hear the words Jones is bringing on Etuhu for Bothroyd in my nightmares

At the very least you need several counseling sessions NQAT

I cant even let that game seep into my head.

Nor ...Gerrard steps up for his pelanty......

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I cant even let that game seep into my head.
    Nor ...Gerrard steps up for his pelanty......
    Did you ever get your injury claim for coming off your bike on wet leaves sorted? Let alone your claim for coming off your bike in some far-flung land due to dust.

Check these out, mush https://www.amazon.co.uk/SPECIAL-NEE...34B0S1KYA9BAZ1

That Blackpool PO final has to be one of my worst days (outside of family or real world problems obviously).

So much hope and expectation, back then it felt like we would never get to the PL and each season it seemed harder.

Whenever I hear "I've gotta feeling" by the black eyed peas I'm right back there, slumping out of the city end with those orange bastards loving it.

Walking out to Black Eyed Peas " I gotta feeling" hate that song!

£30k at least!

Arrghhh should have read Trigger's post, see what I mean, make it £40k plus £20k for each of my lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Did you ever get your injury claim for coming off your bike on wet leaves sorted? Let alone your claim for coming off your bike in some far-flung land due to dust.

Check these out, mush https://www.amazon.co.uk/SPECIAL-NEE...34B0S1KYA9BAZ1
    Thanks for your concerns..

You have a good memory .

The skin grew back on my fore arm eventually , my shoulder was fine after a couple of years ( Thailand off)

Still waiting for the call "Have you ever fallen off your bike and it wasn't your fault"