Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I come on here primarily for a laugh and a joke

You on the other hand are an internet troll

A large number of people have questioned you as to why in so many of your posts you come over as an utter see you next tuesday and have asked why you are so angry and confrontational

I mean what is behind your bullying , aggressive nature ?

Either you are a cnut or you need to sit down and talk things over with a psychiatrist , something has gone wrong somewhere

Lots of people have noticed your attitude , we cant all be wrong

You take care of yourself , you clearly have anger issues that you need to sort out

As for me I have always enjoyed coming on here for its mix of football , food , politics, women , films , music etc but it's not the site it used to be but hopefully it will return to former glories

If you respond to any of my further posts I can only assume you are trying to stir things up and provoke a reaction which will confirm my suspicion

Now I have things to attend to and you will have to excuse me if I fail to respond to your immature attitude of throwing out bait , as you call it

You really do need to leave that sort of stuff in the playground
"If you respond to any of my further posts I can only assume you are trying to stir things up and provoke a reaction which will confirm my suspicion"

😂

You were begging for it a post back.

Like I said, you've gotten comfy on here and don't like the board of it's not going your way.

I'm not attempting to provoke you, I am speaking as I find, I think you're a weirdo, mate.

People speak as they find, that's fine, there's nothing wrong with my attitude, I get by just fine day to day with it, suppose it comes off different when you speak face to face as opposed to reading words in a screen and making up in your head how to take them.

Quit the amateur psychiatrist act as well FFS, stick to sniffing knickers and wanking over old women.

People don't like an honest response on here, anyone with a little bit of an edge is a nasty pasty zzzz