Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I agree, if you're a manager and you've got someone you don't have faith in crying out to take a penalty while a few you would prefer to take one are saying no way, what do you do? Older readers will remember Don Murray's notorious penalty against Dynamo Berlin in the early 70s, but, nearly every account of it I've read from our players involved are not critical of Don because he stepped forward to take a penalty while others wouldn't - if a manager like Jimmy Scoular couldn't order some of his players that night to take one, it would be very hard for Neil Harris in a day and age where the balance of power is with the players far more.
I really cant believe better penalty takers werent up for a penalty in a cup replay its hardly play off semi or final.

Some people have said we dont play to Glatzels strengths something which ive thought what are they because he doesnt appear to have any. However he has taken one really good penalty so should have been up first or 2nd.

I think the fact is we just dont have very good pen takers.

The best penalty taker should be 1st or 2nd. Joe Ralls wasnt playing so Glatzel should have been that person.