+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So does anyone think we will make the play offs then , now we are out of the cup ?

So does anyone think we will make the play offs then , now we are out of the cup ?

Ever the optimist me

Nothing to lose now , play every game with a dose of passion and fire , a few lucky breaks , and you never know

A side always makes a late run and sneaks in , no reason why it cant be us

Bluebirds !

Re: So does anyone think we will make the play offs then , now we are out of the cup ?

Based on performances so far, a leaky defence made weaker by Peltier going, and little sign of a plan from the manager or board.... no.

Re: So does anyone think we will make the play offs then , now we are out of the cup ?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Based on performances so far, a leaky defence made weaker by Peltier going, and little sign of a plan from the manager or board.... no.
    I think you are probably right but never say never

Of course we won't, we'll stumble to a mid table finish

It'a possilble. I wouldn't put money on it though.

Not a chance.

International

Enough already with the negative vibes!!!!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Enough already with the negative vibes!!!!
    Ok...

I think Reading will get kicked out of the cup for fielding an ineligible player. We'll go on to beat Sheff Utd 3-0 with an Aden Flint hat-trick (all penalties).

We'll then knock out Chelsea, Man City and beat Liverpool in the final - getting revenge for the League Cup final. Anthony Gerrard will be in attendance wearing a "I didn't miss on purpose you tw*ts" T-shirt (Coincidentally, Kenny Miller will be wearing one saying that he did miss on purpose).

Our loss to Reading also brought on a run of 16 straight victories in the league until the end of the season and we were announced as champions with 4 games to spare. We finish on 91 points (somehow only bettering the last time we got promoted by a point) and Glatzel is named Championship Golden Boot winner with 35 goals.

Harris then announces that we're signing Bale on loan for the next season, with Bale forgoing 95% of his wage entitlement and there's talk of getting David Silva on a free transfer too (with Whitts rejoining the club as his personal 'passing and technique' coach).

We've now won the FA Cup, qualified for the Europa League and won promotion to the Premier League again.... all thanks to my positive vibes.

No chance. We've kept 4 clean sheets in Harris' 18 games (two in the first 3) and 17 games have been drawn or won by the odd goal. There's not enough goals in the side and we can't defend. Apart from that...

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ok...

I think Reading will get kicked out of the cup for fielding an ineligible player. We'll go on to beat Sheff Utd 3-0 with an Aden Flint hat-trick (all penalties).

We'll then knock out Chelsea, Man City and beat Liverpool in the final - getting revenge for the League Cup final. Anthony Gerrard will be in attendance wearing a "I didn't miss on purpose you tw*ts" T-shirt (Coincidentally, Kenny Miller will be wearing one saying that he did miss on purpose).

Our loss to Reading also brought on a run of 16 straight victories in the league until the end of the season and we were announced as champions with 4 games to spare. We finish on 91 points (somehow only bettering the last time we got promoted by a point) and Glatzel is named Championship Golden Boot winner with 35 goals.

Harris then announces that we're signing Bale on loan for the next season, with Bale forgoing 95% of his wage entitlement and there's talk of getting David Silva on a free transfer too (with Whitts rejoining the club as his personal 'passing and technique' coach).

We've now won the FA Cup, qualified for the Europa League and won promotion to the Premier League again.... all thanks to my positive vibes.
    So you're saying there's a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Not a chance.
    theres always a chance (atm anyway) but i dont feel we have a good enough side to challenge the top six.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Genuinely, the biggest thing to take out of my rambling was that we can win all of our remaining games and only finish one point better off than the last time we got promoted. That seems mad.

Genuinely, the biggest thing to take out of my rambling was that we can win all of our remaining games and only finish one point better off than the last time we got promoted. That seems mad.
    so you are saying that we win all our remaining games ?

I’ll be over the moon if we can beat Leeds and they stay down AGAIN !

At no point this season have we looked good enough. So no.

Hope not we'll get hammered.
    My aim for the rest of the season is to finish above the unwashed from down west.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    so you are saying that we win all our remaining games ?

Was I signed in on my dml1954 account again?

No I think our season is dead ,so lets try something different in terms if tactics.

Careful now. Don’t be too critical on one of these threads.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ever the optimist me

Nothing to lose now , play every game with a dose of passion and fire , a few lucky breaks , and you never know

A side always makes a late run and sneaks in , no reason why it cant be us

Bluebirds !
    No

International

Ok...

Thats what I like..... positive thinkning. I'm positive none of it will happen, but it is positive!!

Understand your thought process, but we don't know how good the young lad who's been brough in is yet, do we. So big statement to make.