+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Peltier fallout with Harris

Re: Lee Peltier fallout with Harris

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Hit the nail in the head I think , he wont be at WBA long either .

Fantastic old fashioned full back , sadly I guess it was time for him to move , if he had stayed he wouldn't have made any great impact to our current season .

I have felt for some time that Harris has come in as a cheap steady as you go manager , with an objective to move on the older /overpaid players ,bit like the Slade era . If that means younger players like Began ,Nelson, play well hurrah
    Another player destined to get his name spelled wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    Talking of related, is Warnock Junior no longer with us?
    Good question. His last appearance for the under-23s was in mid-October at Ipswich when he was subbed at half time. He was on the bench a couple of weeks later but I can't find any mention of him since then.

It's obvious Harris wants his full backs to be more attack minded and Peltier is not that type of full back. For all his obvious defensive qualities, joining in with attacks and providing crosses into the box is not his strong point. Harris probably pointed this out.

I would be amazed if there was anymore to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Pretty sure the reported fee was £300k? Also not sure where you get the "(he) seemed to be injured half the time" from when he played 159 games in his five seasons with us? He seemed pretty durable to me.
    There did seem to be several spells when he was in and out of the team through injury, but he certainly did play his fair share of games. Arguably had his best spell in the latter part of the Prem season.
    Sorry to see him go, but life moves on. I cannot believe he is irreplaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    There did seem to be several spells when he was in and out of the team through injury, but he certainly did play his fair share of games. Arguably had his best spell in the latter part of the Prem season.
    Sorry to see him go, but life moves on. I cannot believe he is irreplaceable.
    Injury-prone Lee Peltier has been replaced in the team by the staggering example of health and fitness that is Jazz Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Injury-prone Lee Peltier has been replaced in the team by the staggering example of health and fitness that is Jazz Richards.
    Both right back to the sick room.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ltier-17704945

Lee Peltier's acrimonious exit to West Brom and the transfer 'mayhem' that brought Wolves' Dion Sanderson to Cardiff City