+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Peltier fallout with Harris

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lee Peltier fallout with Harris

Yeah, my season is ruined cos Peltier left.

Harris has ruined Cardiff because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yeah, my season is ruined cos Peltier left.

Harris has ruined Cardiff because of this.
    He's fallen out with someone who is universally considered to be an excellent pro and an extremely popular member of the squad. Look how many players posted tributes to him on Twitter compared to when Zohore left for example. Perhaps there's nothing to it and Pelts is just bitter and in a way I hope it's just that but alternatively, it's certainly a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's fallen out with someone who is universally considered to be an excellent pro and an extremely popular member of the squad. Look how many players posted tributes to him on Twitter compared to when Zohore left for example. Perhaps there's nothing to it and Pelts is just bitter and in a way I hope it's just that but alternatively, it's certainly a concern.
    I don’t have insider knowledge but to me all roads lead to Peltier not being happy with the new contract offer from Cardiff/Harris if there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It’s not a popularity contest. All the players are playing for their future and they are not exactly in a position to call any shots.

On the plus side Harris has got Tomlin on board which is far more of a positive than Peltier leaving is a negative. Even if it is a negative. Most couldn’t give a shit as we’ve been crying out for more youth and our full backs to be allowed to cross the half way line.

We get rid of one of the dinosaurs who contributed most to our hoofball and people are upset about it. Can’t please some people.