+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: He was Spartacus

He was Spartacus

Kirk Douglas has passed away at the grand old age of 103

Re: He was Spartacus

A giant of an actor , a no nonsense man , came from a very poor background.

What a life, 103. Legend

Gone too soon. RIP

Gone too soon Lol 😂
    You should never laugh at a time like this but please excuse my ignorance but I thought he’d passed on years ago 🤔🤭

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    What a life, 103. Legend
    Him or Spartacus?

RIP Mr Douglas. They don't make them like they used to.

It's bereavement overdose for us snowflakes. Kirk conked out just a week after Nicholas 'and now live from Norwich it's the quiz of the week' Parsons croaked. We must hope and pray dear old Phil the Greek clings on for a good while longer to avoid a hat-trick.

Have a look on the tinternet about what he allegedly did to Natalie Wood !!!!!

It may change your opinion of him

Now now you can’t speak I’ll of the dead !!!
    Look at all the fuss after poor old Jim’ll fix it passed away 🤫

I’m Spartacus
    RIP

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Have a look on the tinternet about what he allegedly did to Natalie Wood !!!!!

It may change your opinion of him
    Don't leave us hanging, if you got something to say spit it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Now now you can’t speak I’ll of the dead !!!
    Look at all the fuss after poor old Jim’ll fix it passed away ��
    Jim would volunteer to babysit anyone's sprogs free of charge. What a champ he was.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5045524]Don't leave us hanging, if you got something to say spit it out.[/http://classichollywoodactresses.blogspot.com/2017/12/did-kirk-douglas-rape-natalie-wood.html?m=1

Can’t copy on iPhone
    Look it up

Hey OrganMorgan - joking aside - I had my 15 minutes of fame when my sister actually wrote in to the BBC and as a nine year old lad I appeared on the “Jim’ll Fix it” show.
    17 million viewers back then (only the three channels lol for you youngun’s) on prime time TV on a Saturday night.
    I was hero worshipped for months in school after that and became a bit of a local celebrity even appearing in the local newspapers- everyone wanted to see and touch my special Jim’ll fix it badge which I truly thought that one day would be worth a small fortune!!!
    If only.....it’s buried along with the memories I’m afraid 🤫🤭😫

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's bereavement overdose for us snowflakes. Kirk conked out just a week after Nicholas 'and now live from Norwich it's the quiz of the week' Parsons croaked. We must hope and pray dear old Phil the Greek clings on for a good while longer to avoid a hat-trick.
    Nicholas Parsons and Kirk Douglas were never seen in the same room

haven't seen the Duke of Edinburgh for a few days either!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    haven't seen the Duke of Edinburgh for a few days either!!
    Leave for his guards was cancelled over Xmas and arrangements were made as it was thought his time was up - he's still hanging on in there though

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    I’m Spartacus
    RIP
    And so is my wife

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Hey OrganMorgan - joking aside - I had my 15 minutes of fame when my sister actually wrote in to the BBC and as a nine year old lad I appeared on the “Jim’ll Fix it” show.
    17 million viewers back then (only the three channels lol for you youngun’s) on prime time TV on a Saturday night.
    I was hero worshipped for months in school after that and became a bit of a local celebrity even appearing in the local newspapers- everyone wanted to see and touch my special Jim’ll fix it badge which I truly thought that one day would be worth a small fortune!!!
    If only.....it’s buried along with the memories I’m afraid ������
    I hope you weren’t the boy that he taught how to milk a cow whilst blindfolded!!!!

Busted lol 😂 😂😂

[QUOTE=BLUETIT;5045527]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't leave us hanging, if you got something to say spit it out.[/http://classichollywoodactresses.blogspot.com/2017/12/did-kirk-douglas-rape-natalie-wood.html?m=1

Can’t copy on iPhone
    Look it up
    It allegedly happened before the invention of the internet so any so called evidence cant be relied on.

I understand that the Grim Reaper called for him a number of times but was confused when thousands of other men piped up that they were Kirk Douglas...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I understand that the Grim Reaper called for him a number of times but was confused when thousands of other men piped up that they were Kirk Douglas...
    thats good