+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Micheal Barrymore, the body in the pool , channel four

Micheal Barrymore, the body in the pool , channel four

What a superb documentary

One of those eight party goers at Barrymores mansion drugged and raped that young bloke who later died

The question is who was it ?

Embarrassing to see Barrymore trying to kick start his career whilst failing to answer questions regarding the events of that night

So sad to see the effect stuart Lubbocks death had on his brother and father and how much they aged with the stress

Poor bastards

Re: Micheal Barrymore, the body in the pool , channel four

So sad for the family. His dad has aged terribly over the years in what must have seemed at times to him to be a one man crusade for justice.

I just hope that one of the eight (was it) has a change if conscience, or gets tempted by the reward having fallen on hard times, if only for his father's sake.

The career resurrection variety nights were truly cringeworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    So sad for the family. His dad has aged terribly over the years in what must have seemed at times to him to be a one man crusade for justice.

I just hope that one of the eight (was it) has a change if conscience, or gets tempted by the reward having fallen on hard times, if only for his father's sake.

I agree the attempt to get back in the limelight , dreadful stuff

I dont think Barrymore assaulted the bloke who died but he knows who did

Sounds like a game of Cluedo.

Was Philip Schofield one of the 8?

I saw the documentary last night and I thought the most incredible aspect was that so many people found this jerk funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I saw the documentary last night and I thought the most incredible aspect was that so many people found this jerk funny.
    Probably the same people who found Jimmy Savile charming and kind hearted.

Slippery toad , as is a few of these celebrities whose habits are questionable

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I remember him on the classic (well i thought so.at the time!) Russ Abbot's madhouse late 70's early 80's and he seemed quite funny and original.
    He has not stood the test of time very well.

It seems he is trying yet again to resurrect his career after appearing on that Piers Morgan programme.
    Judging from the doc portrayal of MB, even if Terry Lubbock does not get to see justice for his son, at least he can rest safe in the knowledge that this bloke never gets airtime again.

I remember him on the classic (well i thought so.at the time!) Russ Abbot's madhouse late 70's early 80's and he seemed quite funny and original.
    He has not stood the test of time very well.

It seems he is trying yet again to resurrect his career after appearing on that Piers Morgan programme.
    Judging from the doc portrayal of MB, even if Terry Lubbock does not get to see justice for his son, at least he can rest safe in the knowledge that this bloke never gets airtime again.
    I think it's safe to say barrymore is neatly tucked away in the where are they now file , thank god

Well they all know who the guilty party is,i hope atleast one has the courage to come forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    One of those eight party goers at Barrymores mansion drugged and raped that young bloke who later died

The question is who was it ?
    One?

You sound as inept as the detectives who carried out the original investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well they all know who the guilty party is,i hope atleast one has the courage to come forward.
    I dont think its barrymore , I think it's one of the two younger blokes or both of them and the rest of the motley crue have kept zipped about it , hopefully they will all get done

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    One?

You sound as inept as the detectives who carried out the original investigation.
    Stick to spiders laddy

Is myra still alive ?

I am not interested but just being polite

I dont think its barrymore , I think it's one of the two younger blokes or both of them and the rest of the motley crue have kept zipped about it , hopefully they will all get done
    I agree with you.

They should charge them all for being accessories and see who squeals first.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I agree with you.
    Good , keep it that way and let's say no more about it

Move along , nothing to see here etc

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They should charge them all for being accessories and see who squeals first.
    I believe the police have tried to press charges but the crown prosecution service have said there isn't enough evidence

That bloke who was basically barrymores handyman appears to have been allowed access back into the mansion and cleared the scene

What on earth were the police thinking about

I believe the police have tried to press charges but the crown prosecution service have said there isn't enough evidence

That bloke who was basically barrymores handyman appears to have been allowed access back into the mansion and cleared the scene

What on earth were the police thinking about
    Emm police , thinking ??

Remember the raid on the poor old Sir Cifff's premises , with BBC in full track mode , another tragedy was Mark Blanco who fell to his death from the balcony of a flat where Pete Doherty was partying ??