+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Re: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

I wonder how how wife and kids think ,cant imagine he has been a saint during this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    And his hand up Gordon the Gopher's arse
    Did that turn Gordon into a moron ( one for the music fans )

Can't believe what I'm reading here tbh:

How come no-one ever declares themself heterosexual accompanied with a fanfare of hugs and air kisses all round? It's only ever those who prefer backdoor deliveries who feel the need to publicly announce their sexual preferences.

And why is it always celebrities who do so? Wayne Whatshisname from Wolverhampton or Nigel Nobody from Nottingham never have an opportunity to tell the rest of us on TV of their nob-gobbling proclivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    How come no-one ever declares themself heterosexual accompanied with a fanfare of hugs and air kisses all round? It's only ever those who prefer backdoor deliveries who feel the need to publicly announce their sexual preferences.

And why is it always celebrities who do so? Wayne Whatshisname from Wolverhampton or Nigel Nobody from Nottingham never have an opportunity to tell the rest of us on TV of their nob-gobbling proclivity.
    Non celebs do come out to family and friends though. heterosexual people don't come out because it's always been seen as the norm. Gay people come out because for some reason it's still seen as shocking to friends and family to just find out so it lets that person live openly without having to hide a huge part of their lives from those close to them.

And it's good celebs coming out because it normalises it for other gay people to come out and makes others less opposed to it.

Gay people still get assaulted by straight people for being gay fairly often, so the more it can be normalised and stop things like this happening the better.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    So he now gets to share Holly's changing room?
    And toilet ,lippy ,blusher

You're fishing here, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm hooked ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm hooked ?
    Crack is a dangerous drug

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No. The cult of celebrityism has been manufactured. It's one aspect of the bread and circuses we're subjected to.

A good example of how effective it is are the RIP threads that pop up here quite regularly. One was yesterday for Kirk Douglas.

Homophobia is alive and kicking

A fella I know gets really angry everytime the cardiff gay pride event comes around

Says hes sick of seeing blokes dressed up as women and men kissing

I tell him to avoid cardiff that day , it's really simple

No. The cult of celebrityism has been manufactured. It's one aspect of the bread and circuses we're subjected to.

A good example of how effective it is are the RIP threads that pop up here quite regularly. One was yesterday for Kirk Douglas.
    I will be devastated when you cork it

I am thinking of erecting something in your honour

Listen, Smut Factory, if you care to proposition me then you will need to get something out.

Yes, your wallet and empty it of at least 40 quid for a succession of pink gins and a gin and tonic or two. I refuse to be groomed for a lower sum.

Do agree celebrities is manufactured in the modern social media and reality TV era ,however wasn't Kirks passing more to do with ones childhood memories of the cinema and TV , where for many it was a first ,even magical times too some who didn't have much. .

Its always been difficult to come out, probably even more so when you've got a wife and kids, people don't truly care who's gay and who isn't do they? but it's probably built up for years and got gradually harder.
    Most gay people make an announcement of sorts to family and friends when they come out, it's difficult because "the norm" is for a man to love a woman. So he's only done on TV what others do with people they know, it also stops speculation, if he was to "come out" behind closed doors papers would be ride with rumours etc as it slowly leaked.

Probably makes it easier for people watching too, who are thinking about coming out.

Listen, Smut Factory, if you care to proposition me then you will need to get something out.

Yes, your wallet and empty it of at least 40 quid for a succession of pink gins and a gin and tonic or two. I refuse to be groomed for a lower sum.
    Thirty quid and I will see you at bridgend bus station toilets

Train fare's £3.80, so make it £33.80 and you're on.

Please be gentle with me.

As I’ve said before, until all human beings can just see another human being stood in front of them then racism, homophobia etc will be rife.
    I give every single person I meet in life, the same starting point, no matter what colour, religion, nationality or sexual preference.
    As long as they are polite, and good natured, we’ll get on well.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    As I’ve said before, until all human beings can just see another human being stood in front of them then racism, homophobia etc will be rife.
    I give every single person I meet in life, the same starting point, no matter what colour, religion, nationality or sexual preference.
    As long as they are polite, and good natured, we’ll get on well.
    I wonder if Schofield was thinking this as he met his future wife?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I wonder if Schofield was thinking this as he met his future wife?
    And did he really like to get insider....

Can I take it that you're a homophobe?

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I’m sure he’s confirmed previously that he is not a city fan
    Shit!!! That means I was the attraction in 1989

Just read this so not taking credit for it. It did make me chuckle though and may or may not even apply to me 🤣

“Philip Schofield lies to his wife for 27 years and my wife thinks he’s a hero... I lie to her about going for a pint and I’m a useless waste of space scumbag”...

https://spilleroftea.com/2020/02/08/...lip-schofield/

This article isn’t about Phillip Schofield.

Well, ok. Maybe it is, just a little. But it’s more about the wider issues thrown up by Schofield’s decision, at the age of 57, to come out as a gay man, and the predictably grim reactions to that decision in the press and on social media....

Well, well, we’ll.

He has come out because he’s been caught with his pants down with an ex employees. Jumped before he was pushed.

Spare a thought for his wife and kids for the double life their so called husband and father has been leading.

Shock, horror.