Thread: Stoke tickets

Stoke tickets

Any idea when they go on sale?
    This new ticketing website is driving me crazy

Re: Stoke tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Any idea when they go on sale?
    This new ticketing website is driving me crazy
    I'm guessing there will be an announcement next Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. So, on sale Wednesday or Thursday.....based on what happened with Luton tickets.

The club are leaving it late, again. Still no announcement. Surely, something from the club, today. Or is the new ticketing system not up to it?

Yeah I think there’ll be an announcement today for tickets on sale tomorrow. Never know they might announce Barnsley details too. Doubt that.
    I’m still pissed off I missed luton tickets due to the new system

Yeah I think there’ll be an announcement today for tickets on sale tomorrow. Never know they might announce Barnsley details too. Doubt that.
    I’m still pissed off I missed luton tickets due to the new system
    Barnsley is a few weeks off yet so won't be announced for a while. Luton was always going to be in high demand and had very little warning of when they went on sale, so I can sympathise. Blink and you miss it. Tough if you are at work and can't get online easily. If the club don't get Stoke up for sale by tomorrow, I can see them struggling to get the tickets out in time.

Just called ticket office and emails will be sent out around 3pm and tickets on sale from tomorrow.

Just called ticket office and emails will be sent out around 3pm and tickets on sale from tomorrow.
    Very late for the club to put tickets on sale. Any criteria?

No email yet but the ticket news is on the CCFC website:
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city
    No previous away needed. Stoke not as popular as Luton.
    Last edited by IanD; 13-02-20 at 15:35. Reason: Updated

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    No email yet but the ticket news is on the CCFC website:
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city
    No previous away needed. Stoke not as popular as Luton.
    Allocation of 1900 and we could have more , unlike Luton which was 1050

I expect we will end up actually taking as many , if not more , than we did for Luton

Given our run of form and the low cost it would have set the club back relatively speaking, this would've been an ideal game for the club to cover some of the ticket costs and charge fans say a tenner for adults and a fiver for concessions/kids. The club is so unbelievably narrow sighted in terms of fan engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Allocation of 1900 and we could have more , unlike Luton which was 1050

I expect we will end up actually taking as many , if not more , than we did for Luton
    The bus situation may deter a few though Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What is the bus situation I’ve read about a few times this week?

Tell me about it

Might. I’ve got a few who are struggling.

What is the bus situation I’ve read about a few times this week?
    From what I can gather the whole ‘day out’ away scenario has been severely curtailed with at least one bus company pulling out of ferrying City fans. The lot I go with now view the football part of an away day as 90 minutes in the middle of a great day out, obviously we love the football but the whole experience of a full day out with your mates is hard to match. It seems as though the sensibly run buses (who I admit stretch the rules a touch but nowhere near breaking point), the ones who play the whole day cutely & cleverly and cause no reason for concern have been penalised for the antics of others who seem to think protocol doesn’t apply to them. Let’s hope things can be sorted sooner rather than later. I hope I haven’t spoken out of turn here but from the information I’ve gathered this last week this seems to be the case.

From what I can gather the whole ‘day out’ away scenario has been severely curtailed with at least one bus company pulling out of ferrying City fans. The lot I go with now view the football part of an away day as 90 minutes in the middle of a great day out, obviously we love the football but the whole experience of a full day out with your mates is hard to match. It seems as though the sensibly run buses (who I admit stretch the rules a touch but nowhere near breaking point), the ones who play the whole day cutely & cleverly and cause no reason for concern have been penalised for the antics of others who seem to think protocol doesn’t apply to them. Let’s hope things can be sorted sooner rather than later. I hope I haven’t spoken out of turn here but from the information I’ve gathered this last week this seems to be the case.
    Summed up perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Given our run of form and the low cost it would have set the club back relatively speaking, this would've been an ideal game for the club to cover some of the ticket costs and charge fans say a tenner for adults and a fiver for concessions/kids. The club is so unbelievably narrow sighted in terms of fan engagement.
    The ticketing/marketing side of the club is laughably bad, always has been

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The ticketing/marketing side of the club is laughably bad, always has been
    It's almost like they don't like us. It's so easy to get us on board, few cheap tickets here and there. Shut the punters up, easy as you like. I guess we ultimately don't actually make a difference to them anymore, from a financial perspective.

It's almost like they don't like us. It's so easy to get us on board, few cheap tickets here and there. Shut the punters up, easy as you like. I guess we ultimately don't actually make a difference to them anymore, from a financial perspective.
    For Leeds we got a refund on their ticket price in the form of City Cash to spend in the club shop. That's about the best you will get from the club. Maybe the odd subsidised coach travel like Brighton away, last season. I don't think they would ever just subsidise an away ticket as the cash goes to the away club. Marketing is poor though and this new ticket system leaves in late to buy online. Good news is there is currently plenty of availability for Stoke away.

Its infuriating because the club have such a large potential fanbase if they bothered engaging, not just now but for the future