+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stoke tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stoke tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    What is the bus situation I’ve read about a few times this week?
    From what I can gather the whole ‘day out’ away scenario has been severely curtailed with at least one bus company pulling out of ferrying City fans. The lot I go with now view the football part of an away day as 90 minutes in the middle of a great day out, obviously we love the football but the whole experience of a full day out with your mates is hard to match. It seems as though the sensibly run buses (who I admit stretch the rules a touch but nowhere near breaking point), the ones who play the whole day cutely & cleverly and cause no reason for concern have been penalised for the antics of others who seem to think protocol doesn’t apply to them. Let’s hope things can be sorted sooner rather than later. I hope I haven’t spoken out of turn here but from the information I’ve gathered this last week this seems to be the case.

Re: Stoke tickets

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    From what I can gather the whole ‘day out’ away scenario has been severely curtailed with at least one bus company pulling out of ferrying City fans. The lot I go with now view the football part of an away day as 90 minutes in the middle of a great day out, obviously we love the football but the whole experience of a full day out with your mates is hard to match. It seems as though the sensibly run buses (who I admit stretch the rules a touch but nowhere near breaking point), the ones who play the whole day cutely & cleverly and cause no reason for concern have been penalised for the antics of others who seem to think protocol doesn’t apply to them. Let’s hope things can be sorted sooner rather than later. I hope I haven’t spoken out of turn here but from the information I’ve gathered this last week this seems to be the case.
    Summed up perfectly