+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton v City highlights

Luton v City highlights

Re: Luton v City highlights

It seems though Luton were unlucky to not get anything from today, in all fairness to them.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    It seems though Luton were unlucky to not get anything from today, in all fairness to them.
    They should have equalised with that header.
    Cracking goal by Tomlin though.

From those highlights they did look a tad unlucky to lose the game.
    They didn't show the Smithies drop in injury time either.

Tomlin moment of class (again) the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I watched the highlights too and they are not even slightly representative of the game.

Luton were rubbish and didn’t deserve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I watched the highlights too and they are not even slightly representative of the game.

Radio commentary seemed to suggested we had a good start , then we started giving the ball away and made Luton look good , second half suggested we were the better side ,with Adomah sounding very useful and experienced looking forward to seeing him on the right wing with Holiett playing left ,may be a nice fit , last 15 seemed to see us go one up front and close down midfield with Bacuna on for Tomlin ,unfortunately I wasn't there ? ?

Blimey a proper football ground.

Nice goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

You're spot on they were rubbish but as we've done so frequently this season we do offer too many opportunities whoever we play, so they could've easily got a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    They should have equalised with that header.
    Cracking goal by Tomlin though.
    That headed chance was straight from the KO after we scored. Amateurish attitude from us.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Radio commentary seemed to suggested we had a good start , then we started giving the ball away and made Luton look good , second half suggested we were the better side ,with Adomah sounding very useful and experienced looking forward to seeing him on the right wing with Holiett playing left ,may be a nice fit , last 15 seemed to see us go one up front and close down midfield with Bacuna on for Tomlin ,unfortunately I wasn't there ? ?
    That is actually pretty accurate!