+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why are our expectancy levels so low?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why are our expectancy levels so low?

The vast majority of Cardiff City fans are fully behind the players, team, manager and want them to succeed. It is just unfortunate that the majority of people on this board are not and don't really want the team to win, as it doesn't give them anything to moan about every day. I have given up trying to work out why.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The vast majority of Cardiff City fans are fully behind the players, team, manager and want them to succeed. It is just unfortunate that the majority of people on this board are not and don't really want the team to win, as it doesn't give them anything to moan about every day. I have given up trying to work out why.
    This post has no relevance whatsoever to the question asked at the start of this thread.

It's also nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This post has no relevance whatsoever to the question asked at the start of this thread.
    ...whereas my post was erudite, profound and provocative - eliciting no response.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This post has no relevance whatsoever to the question asked at the start of this thread. It's also nonsense.
    One day the savvy on here will realise that DML1954 is a troll