Quote Originally Posted by PaulWent76 View Post
I'd like to ask a question. A comment that's often made (usually in connection with how bad our team is) is "how weak the league is this season". I think both TOBW and TLG have made it in this thread but it's been made by others regularly over the past years. What is it that makes this or others, a weak league? This year we've got WBA, Fulham, Leeds, Derby, Stoke to name but five "Big Hitters". Brentford, after building for 3 or 4 years look like a good side. Nottingham F. look good. Is the comment made because there's no team racing away or is it a gut feel? If it's the former then surely that can mean it's a strong league because all most teams are strong.
Nailed it

The championship, every year , is a very tough league to get out of , very rarely do we have a side as dominant as wolves were a few years back

I dont understand this mentality of we are not ready to go up

We are eighth and we have a chance of a play off place , we need a few wins in a row to become genuine contenders but that's in the lap of the gods

Let's get stuck in and go for it

We naffed up leeds after being three nil down , we beat west brom , the two leaders

We have nothing to lose