+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bundesliga

Re: Bundesliga

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nothing easy for them. They've never won the league, though given their remarkable rise, even with Red Bull's money, that's not surprising.
    I like Nagelsmann, even though he is still learning the ropes, he is a very positive manager.

What happened to Lukaku? I just saw him charging down the wing at full speed like a man possessed

AC Milan doing well playing away from home, and Ibrahimavich has still got it, with one goal and one assist so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The odds-on favourites have just dropped two valuable points at home, so it's still all to play for in the race for the Bundesliga title.
    Nevertheless, they are still 2/5, the same price they were before kick-off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Nevertheless, they are still 2/5, the same price they were before kick-off.
    I'm going to bet against them

AC Milan doing well playing away from home, and Ibrahimavich has still got it, with one goal and one assist so far.
    Any more tips?

Whose RB? Not too popular

Any more tips?
    It was a true statement at half-time mate, so it wasn't a tip at all

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Whose RB? Not too popular
    The Red Bull franchise .. it's not very popular at all with the German fans.

It was a true statement at half-time mate, so it wasn't a tip at all
    Midas touch then

Midas touch then
    Ibrahimavich could have scored another goal as well, so not bad for a 38-year old who makes Ronaldo look like a spring chicken

Ibrahimavich could have scored another goal as well, so not bad for a 38-year old who makes Ronaldo look like a spring chicken
    Joking apart, it was some second half. He was unlucky to have hit the post. Glad Inter won, though. Juve have won enough titles back to back.

Joking apart, it was some second half. He was unlucky to have hit the post. Glad Inter won, though. Juve have won enough titles back to back.
    I hope so, but it won't go down too well with the Sarri worshippers on here

Kinda want Ramsey to win a league title. But then again has he played enough minutes to get a medal?

Gutted I missed the Milan derby. After Bayern was goalless I couldn’t be bothered with PSG. Didn’t know the Milan derby was on or I would’ve watched that though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Kinda want Ramsey to win a league title. But then again has he played enough minutes to get a medal?

Gutted I missed the Milan derby. After Bayern was goalless I couldn’t be bothered with PSG. Didn’t know the Milan derby was on or I would’ve watched that though.
    I don't mind a 0-0 if the tactical battle is interesting, or the outcome is important.

Ramsey has appeared from the bench quite a few times, so he's actually clocked up around a dozen league appearances already.

I don't mind a 0-0 if the tactical battle is interesting, or the outcome is important.

Ramsey has appeared from the bench quite a few times, so he's actually clocked up around a dozen league appearances already.
    You sometimes get really exciting 0-0s as well. Take our recent home fixture against Preston...

I needed Bayern to win for a four fold to come through. Gambling is for mugs.

Heisenberg

The PSG game was excellent. I would love to see Mbappe playing in the Premier League. I probably would have watched the Milan derby though if it wasn't on Premier Sports. Luckily, there were 6 goals in the PSG game too, which made up for the 0-0 earlier in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The PSG game was excellent. I would love to see Mbappe playing in the Premier League. I probably would have watched the Milan derby though if it wasn't on Premier Sports. Luckily, there were 6 goals in the PSG game too, which made up for the 0-0 earlier in the day.
    Mbappe will go to Real Madrid or Barcelona, with the former being a good fit for him.

It wasn’t an exciting 0-0 and there were a lot of ordinary performances I thought. There weren’t a lot of chances either.

It was tongue in cheek about Rambo, but he’s definitely not playing enough. Hope he’s sharp for Wales in June.

It wasn’t an exciting 0-0 and there were a lot of ordinary performances I thought. There weren’t a lot of chances either.
    True, but both teams would have taken a draw before the game rather than a loss, and this was reflected in the tactics.