+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have you ever been caught?.........

Have you ever been caught?.........

I bumped into an old flame in the supermarket earlier.
    We hadn’t seen each other for all the time I’ve been married plus some more which is probably thirty years.
    We stood reminiscing for half an hour laughing at what we used to get up too.
    She absolutely loved the thrill of having sex outdoors and the more daring the better she liked it.
    I haven’t stopped smiling to myself since I’ve got home thinking about the happy memories.
    We were on the island of Aegina in Greece just outside a tiny fishing village called Souvala- we barbecued some fish drank some wine on a deserted beach - went skinny dipping and indulged in the most amazing sex- when we left we were clapped off the beach by several locals we hadn’t noticed !!!
    We had sex on a train and got caught by the conductor
    She sat on my lap hitching up her skirt on the back seat of Dai Taxi’s coach coming back from Sheffield Wednesday 😆
    I thought we were in trouble when a copper tapped on the window of her car (an Allegro) we were parked early evening on King Edward V11 Avenue in Cathays Park - How was I to know there was a Police Station on the corner 😂
    When I spoke I explained I was just visiting- he said feck off home you dirty Irish barsted lol
    You see the thoughts I’ve been having since I bumped into her lol
    Just wanted to share with you Taffs cos it could’ve been any one of your sisters 🇮🇪🤫😂😂😂

Re: Have you ever been caught?.........

That was like reading Men Only.
    Got a semi on!

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    We hadn’t seen each other for all the time I’ve been married plus some more which is probably thirty years.
    She absolutely loved the thrill of having sex outdoors and the more daring the better she liked it.
    I haven’t stopped smiling to myself since I’ve got home thinking about the happy memories.
    We were on the island of Aegina in Greece just outside a tiny fishing village called Souvala- we barbecued some fish drank some wine on a deserted beach - went skinny dipping and indulged in the most amazing sex- when we left we were clapped off the beach by several locals we hadn’t noticed !!!
    She sat on my lap hitching up her skirt on the back seat of Dai Taxi’s coach coming back from Sheffield Wednesday 😆
    I thought we were in trouble when a copper tapped on the window of her car (an Allegro) we were parked early evening on King Edward V11 Avenue in Cathays Park - How was I to know there was a Police Station on the corner 😂
    When I spoke I explained I was just visiting- he said feck off home you dirty Irish barsted lol
    Just wanted to share with you Taffs cos it could’ve been any one of your sisters 🇮🇪🤫😂😂😂
    She hitched up her skirt on a City away coach and nobody noticed?

ha ha........once had sex on a little rock in the sea at Southerndown.....she was Chinese and up for anything......we also did it in the lift in a pucker store in London.....as well as.....

Meanwhile, sharing that room with Philip Schofield, Blackpool away 1989...................

I got caught in the strip club on grand theft auto last week, got me a clip round the ear.

I got caught in an act of self boffery by an ex once

It was saturday morning and she was at work

I got into an intense power cracker and was distracted , she had left something at home and returned to find me on the bed y fronts round my ankles with a stalk on

I had to get dinner cooked that night

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    That was like reading Men Only.
    Got a semi on!
    I have been knocking one out

Was she vegan?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I got caught in an act of self boffery by an ex once

It was saturday morning and she was at work

I got into an intense power cracker and was distracted , she had left something at home and returned to find me on the bed y fronts round my ankles with a stalk on

I had to get dinner cooked that night
    I knew you'd be drawn to this thread.

Please spare us any more of your sordid reminiscing.