+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Heavy rock lyrics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Heavy rock lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Sorry, but I can't take Anvil seriously after seeing them support Motorhead at St Davids Hall in 83. Lips pulling out a diddo to play the guitar with, and all the teenybobber headbangers, headbanging away at the front, wetting their jeans! The word pathetic sprang to mind. Sludgey I seem to remember you saying that you were on of those teenbopper 'bangers, eh?
    I was one of those head bangers and ANVIL blew motorhead off the stage

Brian Robertson was on guitar for motorhead and he was pissed off his head

ANVIL were and always will be metal gods , behind that dildo lies a lyrical genius

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was one of those head bangers and ANVIL blew motorhead off the stage

Brian Robertson was on guitar for motorhead and he was pissed off his head

ANVIL were and always will be metal gods , behind that dildo lies a lyrical genius
    Brian Robertson, class guitarist and great with Lizzy. Out of place in Motorhead, that's fo' sure.

I would have taken Anvil seriously, but that act of inane immaturity means I can but laugh at them, and never have taken them seriously since that moment

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Brian Robertson, class guitarist and great with Lizzy. Out of place in Motorhead, that's fo' sure.

I would have taken Anvil seriously, but that act of inane immaturity means I can but laugh at them, and never have taken them seriously since that moment
    He was taking the piss out of Jimmy page who sometimes played his les paul with a violin bow

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He was taking the piss out of Jimmy page who sometimes played his les paul with a violin bow
    Page always looked classy playing is Les Paul with a violin. Lips just looked a dick