+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under 23s v Bristol City

Re: Under 23s v Bristol City

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm 99% sure that he has not featured in a City side since his father left - I'd be very surprised if he was still at the club.

Another player who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth is Aaron Bolger who has not played in weeks - he was injured for some time earlier in the season, then came back and was performing well for a while, but I'm pretty sure he's not played since before Christmas.
    William Warnock - another one, like the Mackays, whose inclusion in the Cardiff City setup, not apparently justified on footballing grounds ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Paul, is William Warnock still on the books ?
    I asked the same question of Loramski recently and he hasn't been seen since a sub appearance several months ago.
    I can only assume he's just sitting out the 5 year contract his father gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Where were Bowen and Bagan? Did they travel with the first team to Huddersfield? Seems odd theyve been on the bench or played for the first team recently but now not in the under 23s squad?
    Joel Bagan has joined Notts County on loan, good move for the lad, hope he gets some games in

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    He's a fool to himself.
    It was reckless really. Wouldn't surprise me to find out he wasn't wearing a vest either.