+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swansea City tonight

Swansea City tonight

less than 15,000 - sounded less than 10,000. And NIL shots on goal.

Re: Swansea City tonight

That’s assuming all ST holders showed up, which we all know they don’t especially on a night like tonight and on TV.

Season gone maybe ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Season gone maybe ??
    How can there season have gone? If there season's gone then our seasons gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    How can there season have gone? If there season's gone then our seasons gone.
    That's what I thought. A point which means they're 3 points off the playoffs is hardly season gone is it

We will finish above them but outside the play offs.

After this summer they are in deep sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Hopefully. **** them.

Didn't we say that last summer?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    They used to say that about us every year

Got parachute payments next year haven't they?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That’s assuming all ST holders showed up, which we all know they don’t especially on a night like tonight and on TV.
    Agree, but there's just so much PL and Championship football on TV - up to .6 nights a week. Championship gates are falling for the 1st time in a long while, and you can now see gaps in the 'stands' at PL games - apart from a few at the top..

Poor crowd for a side pushing for the play offs

Swansea like cardiff has a large catchment area

Their fans are as fickle as anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Poor crowd for a side pushing for the play offs

Swansea like cardiff has a large catchment area

Their fans are as fickle as anyone else
    you missed a chance for a rant about S Wales Man U / Liverpool fans then dude

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Got parachute payments next year haven't they?
    They have a 20m reduction in their parachute payments next season.

Just need to lose their cat 1 status and get ours, then we can nick all the kids they’ve been coaching up for us in the last few years, bit like a nail in the coffin so to speak.

I would hate them to go out of business but prefer them to just bugger off to the mid table division 3 obscurity.
    Them and Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I would hate them to go out of business but prefer them to just bugger off to the mid table division 3 obscurity.
    Them and Bristol City.
    I just want to consistently finish above them. Considering they provide 80% of the Welsh defence I don't want to see them plummet down the leagues

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    And a few before that if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And a few before that if I'm not mistaken.
    They are on a downward spiral and have been for a few seasons.Relegation selling their best players releasing the likes of Carroll and Baston.

They will lose something like 14 players this summer due to loans and contracts expiring and with the reduced parachute payments its only Rodon who will likely get them a big fee and looking at him last night even that id say is in doubt.

Fan owned club who sold out to a American Hedge Fund. Oh dear how sad never mind.

They are on a downward spiral and have been for a few seasons.Relegation selling their best players releasing the likes of Carroll and Baston.

They will lose something like 14 players this summer due to loans and contracts expiring and with the reduced parachute payments its only Rodon who will likely get them a big fee and looking at him last night even that id say is in doubt.

Fan owned club who sold out to a American Hedge Fund. Oh dear how sad never mind.
    And they'll have clubs willing to loan them very good young players because of Cooper's reputation and because they play football "the right way".

And they'll have clubs willing to loan them very good young players because of Cooper's reputation and because they play football "the right way".
    Last night I saw no evidence of good young players. In fact some of them looked near useless. If thats the right way then id rather Warnockball.

So they get a parachute payment?

Cheers.

Last night I saw no evidence of good young players. In fact some of them looked near useless. If thats the right way then id rather Warnockball.
    I'd love to have players from.England's under 17 World Cup winning here on loan. Swansea will get decent replacements in for next season and the Academy players they've blooded this season should improve - I don't see them as promotion challengers, but I don't see them struggling as much as some on here do either.

I'd love to have players from.England's under 17 World Cup winning here on loan. Swansea will get decent replacements in for next season and the Academy players they've blooded this season should improve - I don't see them as promotion challengers, but I don't see them struggling as much as some on here do either.
    Yes, Swansea will always attract good talent with their football philosophy, but NIL shots on target for the whole 90+ minutes ? I don't think City at their direst managed that..

His ‘reputation’ seems to be on the wane, chance he may not be there for the long haul.