+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mr Moggis and the mods , what's the crack ?

Dear Mr Moggis and the mods , what's the crack ?

Despite numerous phone calls to your mobile you have failed to respond

Who are the mods ?

I want names and contact numbers

What is the criteria for being a mod and what criteria and directions are they given once accepted ?

I want to be a mod but you are not having it

I want to know why my thread about heavy metal lyrics has been moved to the alternative forum despite proving popular , whilst another thread about scary movies remains on the main site

This is blatant discrimination and if it Carries on I will see you in court

It's time to face the music , preferably slayer in their later years when they slowed things down and became more sabbath influenced

Re: Dear Mr Moggis and the mods , what's the crack ?

I hear one of the main requirements is that you need to be like a member of the gestapo

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I hear one of the main requirements is that you need to be like a member of the gestapo
    Haven’t you gotta have a shaved head as well (not allowed to say BALD)

Good to see someone doing what their paid for. Moving alternative content to an alternative forum.

Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Good to see someone doing what their paid for. Moving alternative content to an alternative forum.

Keep up the good work.
    You just dont get it

This is all just a big piss take , primarily of me and of which I am happy to be a part of

The message board was a far better place and had far more traffic when all sorts of stuff , music , fashion , football , women etc was on the main site

The politics forum is best where it is as we can all get heated in our opinions but it's going too far the other way now

If you want the main site to be just about cardiff city it's going to quickly become very boring

If one of my threads is out of order its deleted

You will know about deleted posts having had several of yours sent to the dustbin

Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You just dont get it

This is all just a big piss take , primarily of me and of which I am happy to be a part of

The message board was a far better place and had far more traffic when all sorts of stuff , music , fashion , football , women etc was on the main site

The politics forum is best where it is as we can all get heated in our opinions but it's going too far the other way now

If you want the main site to be just about cardiff city it's going to quickly become very boring

You will know about deleted posts having had several of yours sent to the dustbin

Bluebirds
    Well posted Sludge.

You just dont get it

Bluebirds
    Agree. The politics thing has worked well but this alternative forum thing is a little too much in my opinion... I enjoy the variety of posts... it makes it into a bit of a magazine message board that invariably covers most of the topics I find entertaining (with the exception of Heavy Metal 😜but even that’s ok in small measures)... my bigger issue is the one Mike identifies as his NY resolution which was to cut down on the monopolisation of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well posted Sludge.
    Leave me alone , I am grieving

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Agree. The politics thing has worked well but this alternative forum thing is a little too much in my opinion... I enjoy the variety of posts... it makes it into a bit of a magazine message board that invariably covers most of the topics I find entertaining (with the exception of Heavy Metal 😜but even that’s ok in small measures)... my bigger issue is the one Mike identifies as his NY resolution which was to cut down on the monopolisation of threads.
    Moggis is a hard man

Ruthless

Think stalin with attitude

Why so serious.

I do jokes too, like this one, knowing when to push the right buttons.

Thought you'd have been sharper and clicked on to that, sludgy.

Why so serious.

I do jokes too, like this one, knowing when to push the right buttons.

Thought you'd have been sharper and clicked on to that, sludgy.
    You get a kick out of winding people up ?

That's exactly the sort of behaviour I think the boss is trying to crack down on to be honest

Have a think about it

You get a kick out of winding people up ?

That's exactly the sort of behaviour I think the boss is trying to crack down on to be honest

Have a think about it
    Who said kick?

It was funny to me, **** sake what do you want on here then just behaviour that YOU like? Get ****ed. Seriously.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Okay colonel Cardiffi

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Okay colonel Cardiffi
    Wnooooah now sonny, did you get a humour pass off Sludgy? We can't have that type of humour unless you have a pass off Sludgy.

Banned

Wnooooah now sonny, did you get a humour pass off Sludgy? We can't have that type of humour unless you have a pass off Sludgy.

Fack sludgey.
    I'm back now , top 10 poster me.

Me coming back here would be like Gareth Bale signing for Cardiff.

Sludgey will know his place soon enough

Who said kick?

It was funny to me, **** sake what do you want on here then just behaviour that YOU like? Get ****ed. Seriously.
    There you go again , personal abuse , you seem to be developing a trend for this, you have had posts deleted before for it

Fack sludgey.
    I'm back now , top 10 poster me.

Me coming back here would be like Gareth Bale signing for Cardiff.

Sludgey will know his place soon enough
    Listen chippy

Dont get all I won the Oscars for bench joinery at college with me

Okay colonel Cardiffi
    Do you know what his alt account on here is? He screwed up a couple of weeks ago and signed in with his CC account by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you know what his alt account on here is? He screwed up a couple of weeks ago and signed in with his CC account by mistake
    More details please

You just dont get it

Bluebirds
    A mixture is fine Sludge, board was built on it. But that means a level of balance as well.

If you carry on posting the names of all the women you fancy in a thread for each of them we will have 3,852,856,855 threads.

Keep one thread for your fantasies. A thread for your music etc, as they follow the same pattern. They don't need to be new headlines each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    A mixture is fine Sludge, board was built on it. But that means a level of balance as well.

If you carry on posting the names of all the women you fancy in a thread for each of them we will have 3,852,856,855 threads.

Keep one thread for your fantasies. A thread for your music etc, as they follow the same pattern. They don't need to be new headlines each time.
    I fancy a lot of women but not that many boss

My current fantasy is me , a bathtub of custard and jill halfpenny

Shes tired after a long days work and I am there to help her relax

Will let you know how it goes

Does this mean he's not getting the moderators job

There you go again , personal abuse , you seem to be developing a trend for this, you have had posts deleted before for it
    Should we start using /s to acknowledge sarcasm at the end of our posts?

Or HEY THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS POST for those that take everything written on here as such

Like I said, you don't like your posts being moved and my original post was having a laugh with it, but your head is so far up your arse where I'm concerned you automatically assumed I was having a pop.

Maybe we wouldn't have threads turn this way if everyone wasn't so super sensitive.

Here here.

Here here.
    Watch your language and everything will be just fine