Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Yes that's him, the one that funded Bush , love them allegedly clean Democrats.

Hillary to the fore, or maybe the Chelski version if she doesn't get jail time.

What about another impeachment, surely they have another scandal left in the 'get him at all costs ' book, before we wins a second term ? .
You keep saying stuff like that about Democrats as if the left/centrists believe that every 'Democrat' is an inherently good person. Obviously not. There are terrible people in all walks of life... And for the record, most would argue that Bloomberg isn't even a Democrat. He's a multi-billionaire with aims of trying to buy an election.

I don't like Bloomberg or Biden and I stupidly believed at one point in the election race in 2016 that maybe Trump wouldn't be as bad as I'd previously thought, due to my severe disliking of Hilary Clinton. I don't like politicians just because of the party they stand for (unlike seemingly most of the 'right').

By the way, Trump called himself a Democrat when he was donating to the Clintons. Got an opinion on that?

Bob pointed out last week that you and Gluey keep saying that you're left-leaning when it comes to politics yet attack the left at every given chance... Finally time to admit you're a right-wing Tory...and a Man United fan too?

I look forward to your well measured and considered response.