The Bernie Sanders Thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51470088

Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary ahead of Pete Buttigieg

Re: The Bernie Sanders Thread

Stick a tenner on Bloomberg, or another later entrant if there is one

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Stick a tenner on Bloomberg, or another later entrant if there is one
    Couple of vids doing the rounds yesterday (obviously not on CNN) which might gain traction and he will be done, Dems don't want Bernie and will do a number on him, clearing the path for the witch if she isn't indicted !!, one of his election promises!!!, no clear front runner, Michael as the saviour ?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Couple of vids doing the rounds yesterday (obviously not on CNN) which might gain traction and he will be done, Dems don't want Bernie and will do a number on him, clearing the path for the witch if she isn't indicted !!, one of his election promises!!!, no clear front runner, Michael as the saviour ?
    Is that the Michael Bloomberg for whom there are videos "doing the rounds" of him using racist language? Asking for a friend.

Q.Tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Is that the Michael Bloomberg for whom there are videos "doing the rounds" of him using racist language? Asking for a friend.

Q.Tip.
    I don't think so, because it's on CNN. So it must be something else.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/11/o...vic/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

He's missing the point about anybody except for Bernie outcome, it's just more clueless distractions which has been their modus operandi for the past 3 years.

Heisenberg

Oh shit... I wonder what the real story behind all of this is?!

The calm before the storm.
    Q-ing in Tesco.

Oh shit... I wonder what the real story behind all of this is?!

The calm before the storm.
    Q-ing in Tesco.
    Hillary?

Hillary?
    They keep coming back for more, its like hooking a fish at a fair ground.

The lines are drawn.
    [Zw7301-&vQ-00-00-03]
    Define Renegade [Hussein USSS code name].
    Standard definition.
    Define Evergreen [HRC USSS code name]
    Non-standard definition.
    Think depopulation.
    The Silent War continues…
    Q

Trump must be chuffed at the chaos, the Democrats put him in power 4 years ago with poor choices and cat fighting, here we go again

Bernie caught flying 1st class, what type of communism is this!?

Spoken like a true multimillionaire lol

Q.Tip.
    Yes that's him, the one that funded Bush , love them allegedly clean Democrats.

Hillary to the fore, or maybe the Chelski version if she doesn't get jail time.

What about another impeachment, surely they have another scandal left in the 'get him at all costs ' book, before we wins a second term ? .

Bernie caught flying 1st class, what type of communism is this!?

Has he got an allotment?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

What about another impeachment, surely they have another scandal left in the 'get him at all costs ' book, before we wins a second term ? .
    You keep saying stuff like that about Democrats as if the left/centrists believe that every 'Democrat' is an inherently good person. Obviously not. There are terrible people in all walks of life... And for the record, most would argue that Bloomberg isn't even a Democrat. He's a multi-billionaire with aims of trying to buy an election.

I don't like Bloomberg or Biden and I stupidly believed at one point in the election race in 2016 that maybe Trump wouldn't be as bad as I'd previously thought, due to my severe disliking of Hilary Clinton. I don't like politicians just because of the party they stand for (unlike seemingly most of the 'right').

By the way, Trump called himself a Democrat when he was donating to the Clintons. Got an opinion on that?

Bob pointed out last week that you and Gluey keep saying that you're left-leaning when it comes to politics yet attack the left at every given chance... Finally time to admit you're a right-wing Tory...and a Man United fan too?

I look forward to your well measured and considered response.

Heisenberg

Has he got an allotment?
    Can you tell Gluey that the picture of Sanders looks nothing like any first class flight I've ever seen. Domestic Business Class, maybe.

Hope that helps

Can you tell Gluey that the picture of Sanders looks nothing like any first class flight I've ever seen. Domestic Business Class, maybe.

Hope that helps
    Your knowledge and experience has no equals on this site fair play. Bernie 3 mansions did look quite startled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🎤

Heisenberg

Your knowledge and experience has no equals on this site fair play. Bernie 3 mansions did look quite startled ����������
    I appreciate your kind words but surely that praise has to go for your mate, Gluey. He's a jet-setting, model-shagging, ex-footballer with a carefully crafted internet persona.

He does look quite startled, actually. Can't be any other possible reason than the fact he's on a first class flight though.

P.S. You forgot to put some gibberish about Q in your post. I'm am very disappointed in you, Nelson.

Heisenberg

Your knowledge and experience has no equals on this site fair play. Bernie 3 mansions did look quite startled ����������
    I've also just realised that sarcasm isn't easily detected on here by some - so I'd better clarify...

I have no f**king idea what a first class flight looks like other than those Fly Emirates adverts and have never even flown business class. Had premium economy once, which was alright

Hope that helps
    Tell them it's air force one. They'll probably believe it.

Heisenberg

Tell them it's air force one. They'll probably believe it.

He's probably flying it too.

Bernie Sanders: Making America Late Again

Freudian slip? "we wins a second term"

Heisenberg

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...in-nevada-poll

Poll: Sanders holds 19-point lead in Nevada

You keep saying stuff like that about Democrats as if the left/centrists believe that every 'Democrat' is an inherently good person. Obviously not. There are terrible people in all walks of life... And for the record, most would argue that Bloomberg isn't even a Democrat. He's a multi-billionaire with aims of trying to buy an election.

I don't like Bloomberg or Biden and I stupidly believed at one point in the election race in 2016 that maybe Trump wouldn't be as bad as I'd previously thought, due to my severe disliking of Hilary Clinton. I don't like politicians just because of the party they stand for (unlike seemingly most of the 'right').

By the way, Trump called himself a Democrat when he was donating to the Clintons. Got an opinion on that?

Bob pointed out last week that you and Gluey keep saying that you're left-leaning when it comes to politics yet attack the left at every given chance... Finally time to admit you're a right-wing Tory...and a Man United fan too?

I look forward to your well measured and considered response.
    My opinion is consistent on USA politics there are all as bad as each other , but I notice there's lot less rhetoric about the Democrats , and whole load of hatred for Trump , I believe they are as bad as each other and evil usually around it's not the sole ownership of Trump .