+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mike, you can lock this, but as I couldn't reply (fair enough)

Mike, you can lock this, but as I couldn't reply (fair enough)

Shouldn't people give the benefit of the doubt? My thinking is "why would someone seriously say that, right they're joking" rather than jump to conclusions.

I'd already said it how it was in that thread, and even after that he decided to take my post the wrong way, how can one post be taken in the manner intended and the next one he replies to not!? That's not a me issue.

The board is for everyone at the end of the day, but it seems a few want it to be exactly how THEY want it.

I agree with multi accounts, and I acknowledge I'm not the easiest person to read, but I'm only ever trying to have fun in here, if people aren't fussed then the ignore feature is there, I use it and it works enough, but we could do with not seeing quoted posts. If people don't want to ignore, they are also grown men who are free to not reply, that is also another option. Nobody forces anyone to turn threads into unenjoyable arguing that brings the board down. It takes 2 to tango, remember.

Enjoy the game, I'm settling down with a takeaway. Bluebirds.

Re: Mike, you can lock this, but as I couldn't reply (fair enough)

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Shouldn't people give the benefit of the doubt? My thinking is "why would someone seriously say that, right they're joking" rather than jump to conclusions.

I'd already said it how it was in that thread, and even after that he decided to take my post the wrong way, how can one post be taken in the manner intended and the next one he replies to not!? That's not a me issue.

The board is for everyone at the end of the day, but it seems a few want it to be exactly how THEY want it.

I agree with multi accounts, and I acknowledge I'm not the easiest person to read, but I'm only ever trying to have fun in here, if people aren't fussed then the ignore feature is there, I use it and it works enough, but we could do with not seeing quoted posts. If people don't want to ignore, they are also grown men who are free to not reply, that is also another option. Nobody forces anyone to turn threads into unenjoyable arguing that brings the board down. It takes 2 to tango, remember.

Another thread ruined by Dave Jones

Banned

Same as me you are dembe
    Snowflakes everywhere.

Got to take other peoples posts lightly but when you make a joke, good god alive.
    Its bye bye top 10 poster.

You take this board way too seriously Dumbell.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    dembetheworrier

G
    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    dembetheworrier

Genius

You've only got to look at the replies to see that you can't just pint point a few for what peoe are moaning about.

Read the thread title.

You really need to go outside or get a hobby

In the words of the great John McEnroe

“You cannot be serious, man?”

You've only got to look at the replies to see that you can't just pint point a few for what peoe are moaning about.

Read the thread title.
    I've read the thread title. I still don't know what you are on about.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Same as me you are dembe
    Snowflakes everywhere.

Got to take other peoples posts lightly but when you make a joke, good god alive.
    Its bye bye top 10 poster.
    https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU?t=66

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I've read the thread title. I still don't know what you are on about.
    Same as me when I read it yesterday, I reckon there’s drink involved

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Same as me when I read it yesterday, I reckon there’s drink involved
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...09#post5047609

And I'm not sure who Richard is I only ever notice him when he jumps on a comment, can't say I've ever interacted with him.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...09#post5047609

And I'm not sure who Richard is I only ever notice him when he jumps on a comment, can't say I've ever interacted with him.
    Richard’s a Dick