+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huddersfield messageboard

Huddersfield messageboard

Re: Huddersfield messageboard

Patersons in the edge of our area again.

Someone else needs to do his chasing back.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Patersons in the edge of our area again.

Someone else needs to do his chasing back.
    And there he is in the right place at the right time. Don't worry about him defending. He's not the quickest on the break. Murphy can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And there he is in the right place at the right time. Don't worry about him defending. He's not the quickest on the break. Murphy can do that.
    He gets praise for scoring.

But it's also natural to point out things you observe during a game too. I did it with Jazz too. I also thought we were in for a long night when Nelson got carded.

Oh wait, it's because it was Paterson.

Paterson is there to lump it to, is he not? How can we do that if he's not up there!!!!

He gets praise for scoring.

But it's also natural to point out things you observe during a game too. I did it with Jazz too. I also thought we were in for a long night when Nelson got carded.

Oh wait, it's because it was Paterson.

Paterson is there to lump it to, is he not? How can we do that if he's not up there!!!!
    Is he really?

Is he really?
    Well he's not there to play throughballs to is he.

Well he's not there to play throughballs to is he.
    Not sure if you're smoking the sarcasm ciggy here

Not sure if you're smoking the sarcasm ciggy here
    I'm already in trouble today. That's enough from me.

Thanks, it's an interesting read. Pretty decent standard of football debate on there. It read a bit like the opposition threads from our promotion season. The consensus seemed to be that we were well organised; every man doing his job; solid at the back; and picked them off easily enough when we attacked. It would be great to see that every week of course, but their take seems to be that we are a solid team that did a good job tonight.

They seem an optimistic bunch. Before kick-off anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Thanks, it's an interesting read. Pretty decent standard of football debate on there. It read a bit like the opposition threads from our promotion season. The consensus seemed to be that we were well organised; every man doing his job; solid at the back; and picked them off easily enough when we attacked. It would be great to see that every week of course, but their take seems to be that we are a solid team that did a good job tonight.

Agreed. No slagging us off, no abuse, just resigned themselves to the fact that they were beaten by a well organised team on the night.

Having said that, the derogatory comments made about their own team could have been lifted from this messageboard a week or two ago. It's a funny old game !

Confidence is a massive part of any sport and this win will have lifted the spirit of the players and fans alike. I just hope that any reverse(s) in future games will be taken on the chin and not lead to the usual knee jerk reactions and wholesale abuse and name calling.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I like their style

“I have paid Five pounds to watch this game I'll have you know, and I am going to enjoy it. UTT”

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/th...#ixzz6DpRyPvkq