I think we looked very professional against a poor side ,its been an age where I've seen a game and felt we were not going to lose it and seened so in control on the filed of play .

Yes we played a poor side , however under NW we played equally poor sides ,and didn't look that comfortable , lets not forget Huddersfield were on a winning recovery run , surely progress has made and we must recognise that Harris has improved us ,and put something extra into our game .

Harris has tried a number of team selections whilst not losing many games ( thats not easy ) he has made bold decisions in dropping Flint, Etheridge, Glatzel , Whyte , seeing Madine and Pelts through the door , investing in Tomlin ,Vaulks, Smithies, Paterson up front and stuck with young Nelson at the back .

Brad Smith and Dion Sanderson are yet to be seen , both are good defensive footballers and not long ball hoofers.

Interesting times , I do think he encourages more passing than Warnock , love to find that fact out to test my theory ??.