Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Really?!? What on earth leads you to that conclusion?

I'd agree that Stoke's position in the table is something of a mystery as they've looked quite a bit better than that every time I've watched them, but Huddersfield are a truly poor side. Lightweight, over-elaborate on the ball, no cutting edge up front, weak and disorganised in defence.

I haven't seen Luton or Barnsley play this season, but I've watched Huddersfield on several occasions and they look comfortably the worst side I've seen. For a team as physically strong and organised as City usually are, they are the perfect opponents.

Only two sides in the division have scored fewer goals than Huddersfield this season and last night demonstrated why. People complain about Glatzel on a regular basis, but he looks great compared to Mounie. Huddersfield apparently paid £11.5 million-plus for him, which is astonishing. He's an awful player.

After a poor start, City's overall performance last night was decent. They thoroughly deserved a three-goal victory, but they didn't have to do a great deal to achieve it other than stay organised and take the chances that they created. Let's not pretend Huddersfield were anything other than terrible, because they weren't.
Did you enjoy our 3-0 away win TLG?