Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
Maybe not moaning per se, but you don't need to moan to not be on board with or get behind him. I've seen posts as recently as a few days ago comparing this appointment to the Slade era which by in large is an unfair jibe at the work Harris has done. The only similarity at the moment is the need to cut some of the larger wages in the squad and zilch to do with what's happening on the pitch. I just think we are guilty on here of needing managers to over exceed expectations before we give them a chance, instead of being proved someone isn't up to it.
You're right fella.

I wasn't ecstatic when he came but I soon came round as he comes across well and generally talks well (not all the time as some will point out)

I'm not over the moon with all his selections but we are definitely moving in the right direction with results and are showing the odd good performance and patches in other games of what we are capable of.
Tomlin is full of it, Murphy seems to have a little confidence back, and although I'm not a fan of him in the position Paterson seems destined to improve up top.

If NH can get us up he won't care what Dembe on the internet thinks, so you can't blame him for picking a team to do the job he's been given.

I've called for changes as I didn't think we would make a sustained push for a PO spot, so I was ready to look to next season (my faith wasn't as strong as some) but game by game it's coming along.

Who knows.