+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 2 WIGAN: Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v WIGAN: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Would a postponement suit us? If other results go for us, a home game in hand may be a bit of an advantage. I don’t fancy a farce of a match in shocking conditions (Rather selfishly I also don’t want to get wet & blown to smithereens before & after the game)
    Being selfish, I'd welcome a postponement because I can't make it today - it's a bit early to ask yet, but anyone know if the game's being streamed?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Being selfish, I'd welcome a postponement because I can't make it today - it's a bit early to ask yet, but anyone know if the game's being streamed?
    See, you moved up there Paul & bit of bad weather & your stranded for days, I trust you’ve got milk & bread?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    See, you moved up there Paul & bit of bad weather & your stranded for days, I trust you’ve got milk & bread?
    A combination of more car trouble and concerns about the trains have made me decide to give it a miss - it's true, I would definitely still be going if I was living in Cardiff.

I see this morning's Academy game at Leckwith is underway, so I think this afternoon's match will probably go ahead

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A combination of more car trouble and concerns about the trains have made me decide to give it a miss - it's true, I would definitely still be going if I was living in Cardiff.

I see this morning's Academy game at Leckwith is underway, so I think this afternoon's match will probably go ahead
    The weather hasn’t been a problem this morning, just another wet Saturday but it’s forecast to go up a notch through the day, a few notches in fact. If it does go ahead, if what’s being forecast is spot on, let’s hope the game doesn’t become a farce.