+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Murphy enjoying training

Re: Josh Murphy enjoying training

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I remember reading on here how crap he was
    I've been a big critic of his this season but I don't ever remember saying he was crap.
    The guy has not been pulling his weight for a long time for whatever reason and players with bad attitudes we are not able to afford.
    I have seen him sulk his way around the pitch when things haven't gone his way which IMHO is unacceptable.

As I said in my earlier reply, he looks like he wants to be on the football pitch which is something I haven't seen since last season.
    That's got to be good for the team.
    Whether Harris is playing a different system asking him to play another way, whether he has given him a roasting or whether he has put his arm round him and told him he's brilliant I do not know but whatever it is, lets have more of the same please.

There are a few on here though that are quick to jump on someone as soon as they put in a poor performance, usually after a loss and looking for an escaped goat.
    People have off days and we do have to remember that football has its ups and downs but ultimately we should all be wanting the same thing, players trying to do their best for the team.
    If they do that then they should rightly get the praise.

I still can't believe people getting on the back of Callum Paterson on here.
    The guy plays where the manager wants him to and he doesn't moan, not seemingly anyway, he gives it his all.
    Not only is he getting crucial goals, he covers every blade of grass for the benefit of the team which also allows others the chance to show what they can do.

It's all about the team and we are getting results because people are working for each other.

Well done Neil Harris

Up the City!!!

I've been critical of him this year based on the fact he produced moments of good quality against far better teams and defenders on the Premier, my criticism is based on the fact he should therefore be destroying teams in this league , the fact he hasn't in my view reflects his attitude and application as an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I've been a big critic of his this season but I don't ever remember saying he was crap.
    The guy has not been pulling his weight for a long time for whatever reason and players with bad attitudes we are not able to afford.
    I have seen him sulk his way around the pitch when things haven't gone his way which IMHO is unacceptable.

As I said in my earlier reply, he looks like he wants to be on the football pitch which is something I haven't seen since last season.
    That's got to be good for the team.
    Whether Harris is playing a different system asking him to play another way, whether he has given him a roasting or whether he has put his arm round him and told him he's brilliant I do not know but whatever it is, lets have more of the same please.

There are a few on here though that are quick to jump on someone as soon as they put in a poor performance, usually after a loss and looking for an escaped goat.
    People have off days and we do have to remember that football has its ups and downs but ultimately we should all be wanting the same thing, players trying to do their best for the team.
    If they do that then they should rightly get the praise.

I still can't believe people getting on the back of Callum Paterson on here.
    The guy plays where the manager wants him to and he doesn't moan, not seemingly anyway, he gives it his all.
    Not only is he getting crucial goals, he covers every blade of grass for the benefit of the team which also allows others the chance to show what they can do.

It's all about the team and we are getting results because people are working for each other.

Well done Neil Harris

Up the City!!!
    Can't have a go at Paterson for his effort, and he gets in the right places now and again to put one in, it's not getting on his back it's liking a different way of playing and preferring a different striker.