Sorry to put this on you guys but would be grateful for advice as the wife(Who has Alzeimers) age78 and myself (71) still b bedbound after having serious Heart trouble a few Months ago, sorry but just need to chat to someone. I was in bed about 10 ish this morning when I heard my Mrs scream and clambered out of bed with my stick and found my Mrs crying her eyes out with two Civil Enforcement Officers as they call themselves trying to get upstairs and she was trying to stop them, They informed her they were here to arrest me, I informed them we were both disabled and elderly and there must have been some mistake, They informed me that they had no intention of leaving the house until We had proved who we were, They mentioned they were after someone at this address and had no intention of leaving I kept telling them to get out in no uncertain terms and they threatened to arrest me. I started trying to push them out as my wife was now screaming and they were 2 thugs they said they had no intention of leaving so I introduced to my baseball bat and took a swing at the fella that was pushing my wife i didnt manage to connect because as soon as he saw the bat they retreated out of the front door which we slammed and locked . A short while later 2 plod arrived and one stayed in the garden with the baillifs and a young PCSO came in to see to my wife, said I was out of order for attempting to use force to encourage them to leave and also said they could arrest me. Cutting a long story short they had the wrong address but the Police said as it was our address on the Warrant they had every right to force their way in and they wanted me arrested for assault. It transpired that it was next door they should have been not our house.