Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

  1. #1

    Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    For two seasons and a £30m fine for FFP breaches

  2. #2

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League


  3. #3
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,061

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Just as I predicted in a previous thread

  4. #4

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    PSG could be next. They are reported to be paying Neymar and M'Bappe around 60m Euros a year!

  5. #5

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    WOW! That's huge. About time.

  6. #6

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Excellent!

    Sends a clear message and there will be a few clubs shitting themselves after that news!

  7. #7

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Does anybody really think this will be upheld? The UEFA process has be flawed throughout!

  8. #8

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Good. Nothing against Man City, but they are part of the corrupting influence of money. I hope this ****s them and many more follow

  9. #9

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    They’re just going to win an appeal aren’t they?

  10. #10

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    They'll probably win, or get a reduced punishment, on appeal.

    But this could bethe firstcrack in the money-is-all influence in football.
    Hopefully more to follow, and we'll have a more level paying field

  11. #11

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    They'll probably win, or get a reduced punishment, on appeal.

    But this could bethe firstcrack in the money-is-all influence in football.
    Hopefully more to follow, and we'll have a more level paying field
    Amen

  12. #12

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Appeal against it

    get a £3.50 and a double pack of Jaffa cakes as the fine

  13. #13

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    About fecking time
    Now go after all the other billionaire cheats

  14. #14

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Good. Nothing against Man City, but they are part of the corrupting influence of money. I hope this ****s them and many more follow
    Just wish it had been liverpool

  15. #15
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,061

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Just wish it had been liverpool
    Are they gaming the system?

  16. #16

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Man city are obviously appealing and saying it was prejudiced from the start. But they have about four £60m players on their bench every week. How could they have done that in a short space of time without cheating?

  17. #17

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    PSG will be the next for the cull. Apparently offering Mbabe 60 Million per season! Ridiculous beyond comprehension.
    This fine will stick, look at Chelsea’s embargo. And to be honest good as these rich owner cowboys have bled the system far too long.

  18. #18

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Just wish it had been liverpool
    This. The're scouters they must be guilty of something.

  19. #19

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    FIFA are the judge jury and executioner - where exactly is the fairness in that?
    The very least there should be an independent inquiry 🤔

  20. #20

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    FIFA are the judge jury and executioner - where exactly is the fairness in that?
    The very least there should be an independent inquiry ��
    You mean uefa?

  21. #21

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Same horse lol

  22. #22

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    PSG and Man Shitty were investigated by German Der Spiegel where leaked / stolen e mails and documents were published which showed damming financial irregularity evidence, at the time Man City didn't challenge the content just stated they had been stolen.

    The allegations were the owner was secretly funnelling millions into the club which is a clear breach of FFP regulations .

    Man Shifty had to increaee its sponsorships and that was done via (Abu Dhabi based companies such as( Emirates Airlines )

    Sheikh Mansour deputy prime minister of the UA (Emirates) minister of presidential affairs and member of the royal family of (Abu Dhabi !!!!!!!)

    Whoooo so many connections and queries , surley Man Shitty are not a state run football club.

  23. #23

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    PSG will be the next for the cull. Apparently offering Mbabe 60 Million per season! Ridiculous beyond comprehension.
    This fine will stick, look at Chelsea’s embargo. And to be honest good as these rich owner cowboys have bled the system far too long.
    Its all about sponsorship funnelling , deception, what about Wolves dramatic rise ?

  24. #24

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussbal...a-21a8bdeae013

    You can translate into english on thier web page

  25. #25

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    PSG will be the next for the cull. Apparently offering Mbabe 60 Million per season! Ridiculous beyond comprehension.
    This fine will stick, look at Chelsea’s embargo. And to be honest good as these rich owner cowboys have bled the system far too long.
    How are juventus funding all these big salaries? They don’t have a sky deal in Italy anywhere near what we have here I think?
    Amazing how Real Madrid got away with it for years and were then bailed out by the Spanish government buying the training ground or whatever it was....

  26. #26

    Re: Man City banned from the Champions League / Europa League

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    PSG and Man Shitty were investigated by German Der Spiegel where leaked / stolen e mails and documents were published which showed damming financial irregularity evidence, at the time Man City didn't challenge the content just stated they had been stolen.

    The allegations were the owner was secretly funnelling millions into the club which is a clear breach of FFP regulations .

    Man Shifty had to increaee its sponsorships and that was done via (Abu Dhabi based companies such as( Emirates Airlines )

    Sheikh Mansour deputy prime minister of the UA (Emirates) minister of presidential affairs and member of the royal family of (Abu Dhabi !!!!!!!)

    Whoooo so many connections and queries , surley Man Shitty are not a state run football club.
    United, United, United, could have finished your post, sticks out a mile, the Rags can’t handle their neighbours success

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •