+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Hull 4 - 4 Jacks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: Hull 4 - 4 Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Think that was to take the shine out of all the positivity after our performance.

Huddersfield had i think won 2 out of 3. The ex fan in question also called their striker useless and worse than Glatzel but hed scored 6 in 9.

Hull i believe were 1 point in 7 games lost their best player and ravaged by injuries.

Huddersfield are not by far the worst team as was the ridiculous comment. On form Hull are.
    https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2

Correct. Hull are bottom of the 6 game form table Dave was so eager to use to try to dampen any positivity surrounding Cardiff City earlier in the week and he’s trying to do so again by claiming Huddersfield are the worst team in the league. They are not.

Hull are fortunate they’ve probably got enough points on the board already to avoid relegation, largely thanks to Jarrod Bowen’s goals so far this season, otherwise they would be in a whole heap of trouble.

Re: FT: Hull 4 - 4 Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hull are bottom of the 6 game form table Dave was so eager to use to try to dampen any positivity surrounding Cardiff City earlier in the week and he’s trying to do so again by claiming Huddersfield are the worst team in the league. They are not.
    That's not what I said at all, Fangirl. What I said was:

"Huddersfield are a truly poor side. Lightweight, over-elaborate on the ball, no cutting edge up front, weak and disorganised in defence. I haven't seen Luton or Barnsley play this season, but I've watched Huddersfield on several occasions and they look comfortably the worst side I've seen. For a team as physically strong and organised as City usually are, they are the perfect opponents."

If you and the genius that is Hilts genuinely thought that Hull's performance last night (during which they scored four goals and earned a point) was worse than Huddersfield's performance on Wednesday, that's your prerogative.

That's an interesting form table, though. After all, Hilts was using the fact that Huddersfield have somehow managed to beat Hull and QPR recently as an indication of their strength. Those two sides are in a free-fall, which is not surprising given their tarnsfers in January and their injury lists.