+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FT: Hull 4 - 4 Jacks

FT: Hull 4 - 4 Jacks

Josh Magennis set up a 95th min equaliser for Hull in a topsy turvy game.

Steve Coopers face was a picture at the end!!

Re: FT: Hull 4 - 4 Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Lol

One ugly one.

Not many would have predicted we'd be above them with a game in hand after we lost so feebly down there.

Somebody said Huddersfield were the worst team in the league

Thy had obviously not seen Hull

Jesus they were awful

https://productimages.worldofbooks.com/1783613564.jpg

No oil painting i would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

Jesus they were awful
    You reckon a Hull side that scored four goals tonight are worse than a Huddersfield team who never looked like scoring on Wednesday? Righto.

They are in free-fall though, which is hardly surprising after selling their two best players and carrying a horrendous injury list.

Great game tonight. Woeful defending from both sides, but fine entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You reckon a Hull side that scored four goals tonight are worse than a Huddersfield team who never looked like scoring on Wednesday? Righto.

They are in free-fall though, which is hardly surprising after selling their two best players and carrying a horrendous injury list.

Huddersfield would have scored against the jacks or hull on that showing

Jesus they were awful
    Think that was to take the shine out of all the positivity after our performance.

Huddersfield had i think won 2 out of 3. The ex fan in question also called their striker useless and worse than Glatzel but hed scored 6 in 9.

Hull i believe were 1 point in 7 games lost their best player and ravaged by injuries.

Huddersfield are not by far the worst team as was the ridiculous comment. On form Hull are.

Planet Swamp in meltdown. One wants a march organised.

🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    28 Jan
    Hull 1-2 Huddersfield

5 Oct

Huddersfield 3-0 Hull

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Quite right,Even when we weren't that good,we weren't that bad.

Agent Cooper at it again!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    One ugly one.
    He is a bit hit with the ladies down west

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    28 Jan
    Hull 1-2 Huddersfield

5 Oct

Huddersfield 3-0 Hull
    oooh can we play them

Hulls last minute equaliser was massive for us and those two “lost’’ points could prove decisive at the end of the season 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Hulls last minute equaliser was massive for us and those two “lost’’ points could prove decisive at the end of the season ��
    The 46 Swansea fans who made the trip must have been devasted

Jesus they were awful
    I’ve seen us play as bad

When Rhian Brewster scored he tried to climb the advertising hoarding but was swamped by TWO teenagers lol trying to hug him - he must have thought ewe this is awkward and was live on camera - cringeworthy and looked like embarrassment took over as he tried to pull away pmsl 😂

Cameras then panned to the Jack manager Droopy the Dog aka Steve Cooper 😆😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Think that was to take the shine out of all the positivity after our performance.

Huddersfield had i think won 2 out of 3. The ex fan in question also called their striker useless and worse than Glatzel but hed scored 6 in 9.

Hull i believe were 1 point in 7 games lost their best player and ravaged by injuries.

Huddersfield are not by far the worst team as was the ridiculous comment. On form Hull are.
    https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2

Correct. Hull are bottom of the 6 game form table Dave was so eager to use to try to dampen any positivity surrounding Cardiff City earlier in the week and he’s trying to do so again by claiming Huddersfield are the worst team in the league. They are not.

Hull are fortunate they’ve probably got enough points on the board already to avoid relegation, largely thanks to Jarrod Bowen’s goals so far this season, otherwise they would be in a whole heap of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hull are bottom of the 6 game form table Dave was so eager to use to try to dampen any positivity surrounding Cardiff City earlier in the week and he’s trying to do so again by claiming Huddersfield are the worst team in the league. They are not.
    That's not what I said at all, Fangirl. What I said was:

"Huddersfield are a truly poor side. Lightweight, over-elaborate on the ball, no cutting edge up front, weak and disorganised in defence. I haven't seen Luton or Barnsley play this season, but I've watched Huddersfield on several occasions and they look comfortably the worst side I've seen. For a team as physically strong and organised as City usually are, they are the perfect opponents."

If you and the genius that is Hilts genuinely thought that Hull's performance last night (during which they scored four goals and earned a point) was worse than Huddersfield's performance on Wednesday, that's your prerogative.

That's an interesting form table, though. After all, Hilts was using the fact that Huddersfield have somehow managed to beat Hull and QPR recently as an indication of their strength. Those two sides are in a free-fall, which is not surprising given their tarnsfers in January and their injury lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Hulls last minute equaliser was massive for us and those two “lost’’ points could prove decisive at the end of the season ��
    Do you honestly believe Swansea will be in or around the play-offs in May? I don't.

That's not what I said at all, Fangirl. What I said was:

"Huddersfield are a truly poor side. Lightweight, over-elaborate on the ball, no cutting edge up front, weak and disorganised in defence. I haven't seen Luton or Barnsley play this season, but I've watched Huddersfield on several occasions and they look comfortably the worst side I've seen. For a team as physically strong and organised as City usually are, they are the perfect opponents."

If you and the genius that is Hilts genuinely thought that Hull's performance last night (during which they scored four goals and earned a point) was worse than Huddersfield's performance on Wednesday, that's your prerogative.

That's an interesting form table, though. After all, Hilts was using the fact that Huddersfield have somehow managed to beat Hull and QPR recently as an indication of their strength. Those two sides are in a free-fall, which is not surprising given their tarnsfers in January and their injury lists.
    Hull scored 4 goals with their only 4 shots on target. Their overall performance was awful. Swansea must be scratching their heads how they didn’t win that game with the amount of ball they had in good areas and chances they created. Unfortunately for them their defending as a team was way below Cardiff Citys performance on Wednesday.

In general play Huddersfield played much better than Hull did last night but they come up against a stubborn Cardiff City defence, much to your obvious anger Wednesday evening.