+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did we play today?

Re: How did we play today?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Yea we are, and I applaud your positive view. I also sincerely hope I'm wrong in my reading of the situation.

The trouble is that in order to exploit that position we need to be consistent and focussed to a very high degree and I don't think we are.
    It'd rely on one or two teams having a very bad run indeed whilst we were winning away games against leading teams on a regular basis. Stranger things have happened but it seems unlikely now because there's little or no margin for error.

That's my objective opinion, but I was confident that we'd avoid relegation last year and I was wrong about that so let's hope I'm wrong about this too. I'm usually right more than I'm wrong about football, but no one can foresee the future and I admire your positive view, which is one thing we must retain in the future whatever happens.
    So given your objective opinion, how do you work out that there is little margin for error? Something mathematical will help here. Facts, points averages etc. A reasonable analysis of what is required will suffice.

Also, do you accept that we're in a better position with Harris in "transition" than we would have been with Warnock?

Re: How did we play today?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Sorry, but this is priceless. I've lost count of the number of posters you've been condescending towards, accused of not having your intellect etc. Everytime you post nonsense, you need to be pulled up on it. Such has been your style in the past.
    Don’t feel the need to apologise, he isn’t a bluebird. From the stylometry is obvious