+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Vaulks

Will Vaulks

Starting to really admire this guy. Lots of energy, good passing and looking an all round decent player. Hopefully some more to come from him but looking promising now he’s been given a chance. Loved how he mocked And stood up to some of the Wigan players today pointing and laughing at their bullshit antics.

Re: Will Vaulks

It's been quite a turnaround by him in the last few weeks. I know he didn't get many chances to play before January, but he was awful when he did get on the pitch. Now he looks like a really good player.

It will be interesting to see who Harris picks in midfield when Ralls is available.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    It's been quite a turnaround by him in the last few weeks. I know he didn't get many chances to play before January, but he was awful when he did get on the pitch. Now he looks like a really good player.

It will be interesting to see who Harris picks in midfield when Ralls is available.
    He has got an arrogance that Ralls, who is much quieter, lacks. Would love to see the two together In midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    He has got an arrogance that Ralls, who is much quieter, lacks. Would love to see the two together In midfield.
    Me too

Lovely guy off the pitch, bit of a bastard on it. Love to see it.

Would certainly be more mobile. I've been waiting for this since Vaulks emerged too.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Lovely guy off the pitch, bit of a bastard on it. Love to see it.
    ^^^ This

He has caught the eye a few times in recent games .A very neat and tidy footballer who goes about his business in a quiet manner.

If we play with our fullbacks high up the pitch when we have possession, then we need one of our midfielders to sit deeper and protect the two central defenders, which is Pack's job at the moment. Ralls and Vaulks are all-action players who like to get around the pitch, so I don't know if we can play them both together with two attacking fullbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    If we play with our fullbacks high up the pitch when we have possession, then we need one of our midfielders to sit deeper and protect the two central defenders, which is Pack's job at the moment. Ralls and Vaulks are all-action players who like to get around the pitch, so I don't know if we can play them both together with two attacking fullbacks.
    You instruct one to stay back of the other ventures forward.

Works on FIFA anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Starting to really admire this guy. Lots of energy, good passing and looking an all round decent player. Hopefully some more to come from him but looking promising now he’s been given a chance. Loved how he mocked And stood up to some of the Wigan players today pointing and laughing at their bullshit antics.
    We were talking about this yesterday. That's a player who is confident, comfortable and enjoying his football. Long may it continue.

Many on here, myself included, had written him off as just another sub-standard Warnock signing. It's good to see him grabbing his chance with both hands and proving the doubters wrong.

He doesn't appear to hide. Always goes looking for the ball. I too thought he was a bad buy seeing how little he'd played pre Christmas but am pleased to be proved wrong.