+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Bennet off at halftime

Re: Joe Bennet off at halftime

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    A very good point.
    Yep I can only think it was considered too risky ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    When quizzed on whether Bennett's substitution was tactical or owing to injury, Harris replied: "Neither.

"I took him off because I'm a manager and I make strong decisions."

That is an uncharacteristically curt reply which possibly raised more questions than it answered.

When pressed further on the decision, Harris' response potentially points to something which might have happened in the dressing room during the break.

"Sometimes you just have to make decisions at stages in games or moments in changing rooms and I decided to take Joe off at half-time."

Before a follow-up question was asked, Harris stood up and walked out of the press conference.
    Harris has had enough of his full backs moment, Pelts gone Bennett soon to be sidelined??

A lot of my friends who go to the game's are not particularly impressed by Bennett , didn't Warnock have issues with him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I think he is, from what I've seen of the division. Granted I'm not watching every clubs matches every week.

Overall he has been a classy lb for us, decent technically, decent going forward. Competent defensively. Much better doesn't stay in the championship.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    When quizzed on whether Bennett's substitution was tactical or owing to injury, Harris replied: "Neither.

"I took him off because I'm a manager and I make strong decisions."

That is an uncharacteristically curt reply which possibly raised more questions than it answered.

When pressed further on the decision, Harris' response potentially points to something which might have happened in the dressing room during the break.

"Sometimes you just have to make decisions at stages in games or moments in changing rooms and I decided to take Joe off at half-time."

Before a follow-up question was asked, Harris stood up and walked out of the press conference.
    I'm not sure what to make of that. Bacuna wasn't out on the pitch with the rest of the substitutes at half-time, which suggests that the decision had already been made to bring him on at the start of second half.