+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Caroline Flack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Caroline Flack

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What she did was horrific. If a male had done that to a female there would be zero sympathy.

That said, I have just been reading about her and she obviously had on going mental health issues.Its a terrible conclusion. Poor girl.
    And the lies the issue perhaps ?? , has the CPS looked at this , high profile people ,its in the press ,if this was male we would be pressing charges , should be apply and even handed approach to this incident ?

My understanding the CPS has to carefully study all aspects of the case before it becomes a charge ,so what really happened ?? In this situation ,there was a good reason the police were called and responded ,dont think they do for every domestic .

I would advise anyone wanting to be a celebrity to prepare for a tough skin , or seek another career path , as it does seem that celebrities publicity is now totally driven by social media ,it either shock and awe, or look at me uploads ,at times its as if the whole life is lived through a smartphone as they upload every waking moment onto twitter and Instagram . I'm not saying this poor girl did that , but lets be fair these suggestive photo poses , pouting lip's and celebrity and open rows with their celebrity competitors and dissing their ex's are all over the social media everywhere ,its not just the media at fault it the pubic who blindly follow and comment who equally at fault in my opinion ?

I wonder about Katie Price these days as she looks like she is struggling??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And the lies the issue perhaps ?? , has the CPS looked at this , high profile people ,its in the press ,if this was male we would be pressing charges , should be apply and even handed approach to this incident ?

My understanding the CPS has to carefully study all aspects of the case before it becomes a charge ,so what really happened ?? In this situation ,there was a good reason the police were called and responded ,dont think they do for every domestic .
    Yes, she was facing trial for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes, she was facing trial for it.
    The Police and CPS have a positive policy around domestic violence. DV is considered by police as an emergency response in all cases, and the CPS have a positive charge policy - in other words, even if the victim refuses to testify, they will charge. This is as a result of the number of DV cases where victims have withdrawn their willingness to assist, only to be seriously assaulted or murdered at a later date by the same perpetrator. DV is one of the biggest causes of murder in the UK.