+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Caroline Flack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Caroline Flack

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It’s not a criticism of posting on ccmb, I don’t see a problem with it.

I’m just saying isn’t it weird to use people knowing something or liking something as a way of positioning yourself as superior? It’s not just you, loads of people seem to hold this attitude towards similar things, including football.
    Oh, come off it. You place yourself on a high PC pedestal with regularity looking down your hooter at anyone who doesn't fit your narrow world view.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Oh, come off it. You place yourself on a high PC pedestal with regularity looking down your hooter at anyone who doesn't fit your narrow world view.
    Regular readers of the politics forum will be falling off their seats at this one

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Regular readers of the politics forum will be falling off their seats at this one
    Ssh, don't alert boys over here to the Politics forum where more refined discourse can be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I don't think that's true but surely looking down your nose at someone for having an ignorant attitude towards other human beings is a much more valid reason than them having different hobbies to you.

It's not a criticism of you anyway, I've just always found the snobbishness around people enjoy popular things a bit weird. People have the same attitude about sport too. Let people enjoy what they enjoy it doesn't mean they're below anyone.