Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
He seems to be considered a champion of banter and crazy behaviour but empty vessels making the most noise comes to mind. However, I'm a tad envious that he seems free of any doubt whatsoever and really embraced his life from an early age.

There's an old philosophical question along the lines of would you prefer to be a satisfied pig or a dissatisfied human. Johnson seems the former, and good for him, but what if the humans are dissatisfied cos the pig took a dump in a mug and hid it under the human's bed?

I'm not a fan of practical jokes so if by some miracle I'd become a professional footballer I would've been baffled or deflated most of the time, especially if it involves someone defecating. Is that a footballer thing?

Not sure if this is the right response to a show like this. A couple of interesting anecdotes about Warnock and Bobby Gould though.
You're right, although it's a good insight to how footballers (not all) and football clubs were not so long ago. This podcast was quite extreme, the johnson is potty, although i have to say that some of his stories are amusing from afar, sort of laughing at, not with.

In other podcasts by the Undr The Cosh team there's a real feel for what went on at football clubs, the extreme bullying, managers who hated players and players who hated managers, how lots of players don't even like football and think that alot of football fans are dick heads, the lack of professionalism that exists at certain clubs etc. If you can get over the 'Banter' and see it as a bit of a coping mechanism for alot of these players in an environment where that type of behaviour is encouraged, then i'd say that this podcast is very insightful for football fans who have an interest in what goes on at clubs.