+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff attempted mugging

Cardiff attempted mugging

Re: Cardiff attempted mugging

Good on him

Yes, a pity the thug did not get a good kicking.Brave old fella

Who the hell mugs someone at 6am on the way to work??

It’s a pity the transit van didn’t pass a few seconds earlier, would have been good to see a few lads on their way to work jumping out and sorting it out. What sort of scum bag hangs around at that time of the morning on the off chance ???

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s a pity the transit van didn’t pass a few seconds earlier, would have been good to see a few lads on their way to work jumping out and sorting it out. What sort of scum bag hangs around at that time of the morning on the off chance ???
    It's the perfect time to mug someone , especially someone vulnerable like an old fella or a young woman , very few people about to intervene , no witnesses etc

Lots of muggings of students in the early hours around roath , Cathays

That's shocking, although the square up as ****ing hilarious, i know that i shouldn't laugh, but i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's shocking, although the square up as ****ing hilarious, i know that i shouldn't laugh, but i did.
    I felt infuriated watching it but the fella calling the mugger on made me smile

Sadly there is an underclass of scumbags who would rather rob the vulnerable than earn an honest day's pay.
    Well done old fella for standing up to this cowardly ****.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I take it the van was nothing to do with it then? That’s Sainsbury’s on Colchester Avenue isn’t it? What was the van doing driving out as the supermarket wouldn’t have been open.....

Shittest mugger award goes to that bag of shit. Someone half the old fellas age would have hit hell out of him

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I take it the van was nothing to do with it then? That’s Sainsbury’s on Colchester Avenue isn’t it? What was the van doing driving out as the supermarket wouldn’t have been open.....
    All sorts of illicit activities take place in that car park after hours, or so I've been told.

This boils my piss. I can honestly say that if I heard that the mugger had been punished by way of his testicles being removed with a rusty blunt knife I’d feel that he’d got off lightly. Chwarae teg to the old gent for squaring up.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The police said the van wasn't involved.