Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
I have been in very similar situations,

I notice how you say you need to sort diet before exercise, but for me it works best the other way around, if I exercise I find myself wanting to eat less crap.

also overload food in the morning, I never used to eat breakfast, then would have massive takeaways late at night, now I force myself to eat 3 weetabix, a bowl of porridge and a banana in the morning. I have to literally leave it all out on the table the night before or otherwise I will be lazy and try to ovoid it.

It takes that edge of hungriness away from making bad decisions later in the day.

buy big bottles of water and keep one in your room, one in your car and one in your work place, I love how everyone knows how important water is but still never drink enough.

finally for tea, I have started just eating a steak on its own.

its the bread and potatoes and pasta which **** people up, since i have all my heavy food at breakfast, I then have a 400 calorie Huel meal replacement shake at lunch.

then about 5-6ish i have a big rump steak ( grass fed) (natural fats) stick it in the pan for a few minutes well seasoned and thats that.

As i love steak and meat, eating it clean on its own is a good way to reward myself without eating shit.

If I have played football been to the gym and feeling I need more calories I will make up an extra meal replacements shake normally half (200 cal)
For breakfast I have two weetabix , a chopped up apple and a banana , blueberries all in a big naff off bowl of milk

Keeps me regular and I can get away with two small meals at midday and evening

Except on a friday and saturday night

Friday , extra large doner kebab

Saturday , chinese

Have it