Some very helpful replies, I won't be that guy that replies to them all individually and floods the board. So here's a ****ing huge reply.

Chris Lee, I have considered loading on carbs earlier in the day as I could use the sustained energy for work (which can be really ****ing easy or really hard it's a lottery) it's hard to know how much work I'll be doing. I've also been flitting between days and nights and do most of not every weekend so the routine takes a knock.

Tuerto I walk the dog twice a day, now I'm in a more regular work pattern and don't start as early on days I'll be able to give it 20 in the morning and I'll do at least that at night and up to an hour once the weather gets better.

NYC I've looked into the keto, it looks pretty ideal, thanks.

Sludge, I've always had some sort of underlying mood or depression but I've always managed day to day and I've convinced myself it's diet and the hours I've been working, when I was regular days and eating well I felt great tbh. But it's worth a call, thanks.

Divine Wright, I ****ing wish although the cooking is a good shout..

JR, when I say I'm not motivated it's more things like going on nice days out and making a proper effort, I'm still great around the house and we still have fun, I'd just like to do more and experience nicer days out, won't be long and she won't want these days out with her dad.
The cooking for the week was a one off trial, I'd rather do it daily tbh as it's not that difficult (when you get into the routine)

What I've taken from this is..

Call a GP, it could be nothing it could be something, I've always avoided them but that needs to change.

I'm going to do a shop after work, simple meals and cook fresh each day.

Exercise.

Gradually make changes.

Thank you, thank you.