I have dieted before and cut out sugary drinks etc and felt better for it fairly quickly, last time I did that I also deleted all my social media accounts, as a result I was sleeping earlier and getting good sleeps, this naturally had a positive knock on effect with work, and I had more energy to enjoy myself out of work.

Now? I eat rubbish and processes food, anything quick. I'm also over eating at meal times and have gotten into the habit of having way too much in the way of snacks etc. It's had a negative knock on effect, I have no motivation in work or my personal life, I'll do the bare minimum, and I can find it a struggle to even motivate myself when I have my kid.

I know the first step for me is to diet, but I just can't seem to motivate myself into starting, I did the other week and the food mainly went to waste as I still ate (and bought more) crap,so last week I tried a new approach and on Monday I made a load of home cooked meals, curry and Bolognese etc, not necessarily the healthiest but a step in the right direction. Guess who are frozen pizzas and went to the chippy and binned all his pre prepared meals a few days later? Me.

I need some inspiration.