+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOLLOW UP TO BAILIFF INCIDENT

Re: FOLLOW UP TO BAILIFF INCIDENT

I'll go for 2 2

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Maybe you and him could do a celebrity boxing match.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Mad As A Fish - I'm concerned about you and your Mrs Mate.

Reason being is that you've said yourself how vulnerable you and your wife are and now that your ordeal is public, I worry that you might be an easy target (baseball bat at the ready, accepted!),

Although the article doesn't mention exactly where you live, it would be very easy to find your address using the information known.

Tell me to mind my own business by all means, but I would strongly suggest that you ask WoL to remove the article and go down the civil legal route instead.
    How much money would it cost and what would be claimed? I know someone who recently threatened someone else with legal action in respect of libel and didn't think it through. Best stay clear of legal action altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How much money would it cost and what would be claimed? I know someone who recently threatened someone else with legal action in respect of libel and didn't think it through. Best stay clear of legal action altogether.
    The only way to make anything out of this is for Tremorfa Trev and MAF to get in the ring as someone else said. A bit of publicity would see this as a PPV event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The only way to make anything out of this is for Tremorfa Trev and MAF to get in the ring as someone else said. A bit of publicity would see this as a PPV event.
    I reckon they should start their own bailiffs & vigilante company. Knocking debtors doors with a baseball bat while clearing the streets of muggers & ne’er do wells with 19th century bare knuckle tactics.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I reckon they should start their own bailiffs & vigilante company. Knocking debtors doors with a baseball bat while clearing the streets of muggers & ne’er do wells with 19th century bare knuckle tactics.
    O.A.Peaky Blinders.