+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Selfish people who travel abroad

Selfish people who travel abroad

Re: Selfish people who travel abroad

Never been abroad on a stag do, but be buggered if I’m staying in this grey wet pi$$hole all the time! Dont get me wrong I like living here but in order to appreciate what you have, it’s good to get away and have a break from the usual stuff, as well as swimming in a warm sea and experiencing other cultures

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Never been abroad on a stag do, but be buggered if I’m staying in this grey wet pi$$hole all the time! Dont get me wrong I like living here but in order to appreciate what you have, it’s good to get away and have a break from the usual stuff, as well as swimming in a warm sea and experiencing other cultures
    Other cultures ?

Porthcawl ?

How could you book a holiday in this country a few months in advance? We’ve got some wonderful beaches in Wales, such a shame the weather isn’t as wonderful. Pretty expensive here as well especially if the weather is shite whilst on holiday and you’re spending it inside, whether at indoor attractions, pubs, cafes etc.

Never been on a single stag party!

Racking up the air miles though round trips most weeks, UK - Warsaw - Munich (sorry Sharon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Never been on a single stag party!

Racking up the air miles though round trips most weeks, UK - Warsaw - Munich (sorry Sharon!)
    I've never been on a stag thingy, looks absolutely horrendous. I don't drink and when i did i was feeble at it. All that lads banter shit would drive me insane.

I’ve been away on plenty of lads’ trips away, had some great weekends & week’s away, nearly every year with Bridgend St years ago. 17 days and three games in Canada was a cracker. But I’d find the idea of dressing up and roaming around in a gang horrendous. The women, I reckon, are worse, you see them in Cardiff/Bristol airport on the Thursday in their ‘Rachel’s Hen Do’ t shirts and you see them pissed up walking around Benidorm on the Sunday in the same gear, they must be buzzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Guilty as charged, I do like to get away as often as possible but the No.1 in this dept. on this MB is undoubtedly,
    T. B. Genie, the cheek of this guy and his carbon footprint

My flights back and forth accross the pond are hurting , hey ,ho , we should ban the stag do flights though its not required , and get them to have stag tree planting weekends