+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fury V Wilder - The Rematch

Re: Fury V Wilder - The Rematch

Managed to catch the 2 knock downs and the finish in work, sounded like fury was all over him for 7 rounds. Tyson can punch then, Wilder.

Should have stopped it when his eardrum broke.

Superb display.

Nothing against Joshua but cant wait for Fury to take him out to shut Eddie Hearn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Superb display.

Nothing against Joshua but cant wait for Fury to take him out to shut Eddie Hearn up.
    Can’t stand Fury. The man’s view are backward. Hope Joshua well and truly beats him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Can’t stand Fury. The man’s view are backward. Hope Joshua well and truly beats him.
    Well you will be disappointed.

Well you will be disappointed.
    Yep agreed but it wouldn’t stop me rooting for Joshua.

Superb display.

On that display Joshua struggles

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcas...=1000422607168

Take a listen to this. If you haven’t heard it before it may give you another perspective

He probably can't stand you and thinks your views are forward. So who is right and who is wrong, and who gets to decide it?

PS why don't you fight him over it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He probably can't stand you and thinks your views are forward. So who is right and who is wrong, and who gets to decide it?

PS why don't you fight him over it?
    I’m scared I might hurt him.

It's strange Fury is a know misogynist and homophobic, but we see little criticism , as we do when say politicians show the same alleged behaviours, I' m sure it will be forgiven and blamed on his background

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's strange Fury is a know misogynist and homophobic, but we see little criticism , as we do when say politicians show the same alleged behaviours, I' m sure it will be forgiven and blamed on his background
    You do know it’s possible to disagree with someone’s views and opinions, but admire their talent, don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh come on, he has come back from mental health issues, everyone loves a comeback kid

appears to be a fairly down to earth type of guy, in this day and age , thats rare for a celebrity

saw a chat show with him and mike tyson - hot box I think it was called ( it's on You Tube ) very interesting about him, his history etc.

hot off the press
    wilder claims that his ridiculous costume (20kg) sapped his legs off strength.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    hot off the press
    wilder claims that his ridiculous costume (20kg) sapped his legs off strength.
    You say 'costume', more like protective suit, In fairness to his team the coronavirus is getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    You say 'costume', more like protective suit, In fairness to his team the coronavirus is getting worse.
    Probably should have left it on might have helped him a bit

I dont understand the dislike for Fury as a person. How much did did he donate from the purse of his first fight with Wilder. What a bellend..