+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TOOL culling voices

TOOL culling voices

https://youtu.be/rj3IbZV_YQM

Sit in a dark room and listen to this musical tour de force

Re: TOOL culling voices

You never link to tracks by your favourite artists. Are you afraid of being ridiculed for liking Barry Manilow and Rick Astley?

You've also been very reticent about that old boot you picked up in the Duke of Wellington recently having weakened her resolve by plying her with double pink gins as a prelude to luring her to your grotto.

My God, I shudder to think what indignities she suffered once you laid your eager mitts upon her person. It's a cert she walked gingerly the following morning while wondering why her arse felt so sore. You really are a disreputable fellow.

Re: TOOL culling voices

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You never link to tracks by your favourite artists. Are you afraid of being ridiculed for liking Barry Manilow and Rick Astley?

You've also been very reticent about that old boot you picked up in the Duke of Wellington recently having weakened her resolve by plying her with double pink gins as a prelude to luring her to your grotto.

My God, I shudder to think what indignities she suffered once you laid your eager mitts upon her person. It's a cert she walked gingerly the following morning while wondering why her arse felt so sore. You really are a disreputable fellow.

I make love to women by serenading them with heavy metal

Once their five minutes is up I lighten the mood with ABBA or some such nonsense

To be a success with women you have to respect them